Citizens Advice

Needed some advice the other day, it was something and nothing, just about landlord responsibilites. So I called into the citizens advice office in town, I thought thats what the place was for. What a bloody eye opener, it was stuffed with scroats from the world over, yellows, africans, ninjas. So anyway I takes a number and sits down near the desk at the front to wait, over the next hour I listened to one after another of the worlds filth came up to ask advice. The woman at the desk asked a brief description of their problem and it was benifits, asylum appeals etc. Most couldnt even speak english and had to wait while an interpretor was called for. The woman at the desk had to help them fill in their forms and when asked about kids most had between 2-8.

I know we have a duty of care and to help those in need but how the hell have africans with 8 kids even got into the country, and best of all we pay solicitors to advise them on their rights to stay here! When the courts try to deport them we pay for them to fight the decision!! Madness

Anyway we eventually get in to see someone who spends 10 mins asking about our income and savings, hell the advice we needed was only a few sentances and a couple of yes and no's!! After 10 mins we were told that we could not be given any FREE ADVICE as we both work full time and have money , we were then pointed next door to a solicitors that advised on housing law. On visiting there we were told that to even listen to our questions would cost £100 plus vat!

fuming isnt the word, called into the market on the way home to get the lad some new shoes, bit different from all the nike air trainers the africans and single mothers kids were wearing at the citizens advice. Countries fecked

• Like 3

i cant really moan about the citizeans advice in my area they helped me out with a problem once. imo if it wasnt for the fact i had them backing me it would never of been delt with correctly, or perhaps not delt with at all.

When me and my misses had our baby 4 years ago I downloaded the forms to apply for council housing. When I read through them it asked of your nationality, now it said please be honest here as all candidates will be treated equally. At that point I threw the forms away.........

Now is it me being a c**t, or should I not be put in front of any foreigners.

This country does not look after those it should.......

Edited by DeerhoundLurcherMan
  • Like 2

I've had help from them too in the past, found them really good.. Wasn't aware that only certain groups were entitled to free advice though, I thought it was supposed to be free for everybody.. :blink:

all the legal aid laws are due to change next month and will be no longer available for most civil cases, so unless you can afford the £200 plus vat per hour for a solicitor then justice is no longer an option. we have the tribes and greedy solicitors to thank for this change in the law.

all the legal aid laws are due to change next month and will be no longer available for most civil cases, so unless you can afford the £200 plus vat per hour for a solicitor then justice is no longer an option. we have the tribes and greedy solicitors to thank for this change in the law.

Yeah that's shocking mate, especially concerning family law.. :yes: Even though my brother had a big legal bill after going to court over his daughter with his alcoholic ex misses (who was on legal aid..) I still don't think it's right that one party in a dispute over kids will be able to afford legal representation and not the other..

Needed some advice the other day, it was something and nothing, just about landlord responsibilites. So I called into the citizens advice office in town, I thought thats what the place was for. What a bloody eye opener, it was stuffed with scroats from the world over, yellows, africans, ninjas. So anyway I takes a number and sits down near the desk at the front to wait, over the next hour I listened to one after another of the worlds filth came up to ask advice. The woman at the desk asked a brief description of their problem and it was benifits, asylum appeals etc. Most couldnt even speak english and had to wait while an interpretor was called for. The woman at the desk had to help them fill in their forms and when asked about kids most had between 2-8.

I know we have a duty of care and to help those in need but how the hell have africans with 8 kids even got into the country, and best of all we pay solicitors to advise them on their rights to stay here! When the courts try to deport them we pay for them to fight the decision!! Madness

Anyway we eventually get in to see someone who spends 10 mins asking about our income and savings, hell the advice we needed was only a few sentances and a couple of yes and no's!! After 10 mins we were told that we could not be given any FREE ADVICE as we both work full time and have money , we were then pointed next door to a solicitors that advised on housing law. On visiting there we were told that to even listen to our questions would cost £100 plus vat!

fuming isnt the word, called into the market on the way home to get the lad some new shoes, bit different from all the nike air trainers the africans and single mothers kids were wearing at the citizens advice. Countries fecked

are you a landlord ?

This country is swirlng the plug hole.the only c**ts who will be able to live/survive here will be the uber rich and the f***ing foreign workers they ship in to do the work for cheap.

I honestly believe they would be happy if everyone who hasnt 500k plus topped themselfs. there a shower of parasites in parliment.they care about no c**t but the rich,and folk who can increase thier bank balances.i swear that

cameron and his cronies piss themselfs laughing at us.even when you see them on tv and they get harranged by the public,some poor c**t telling them that they are going to lose thier homes or jobs,that fake concern comes over there smug faces "i understand,and we the goverment are doing all blah blah blah".you can see they couldnt care less,they arent even good liars,f***ing scum every last one them.id love to see someone do a kennedy on that cameron!!

he wont be turning the heat down in his mansion during the cold snaps thats for sure.silly c**ts like us pay for it.

• Like 3

And ive changed my mind about nukes aswell,and thats something i thought i wouldnt do.borrowing billions to keep trident while the citizens are on thier arses.

protect us lmao the only protection we need is for the ones that govern us.

lets face it we could deliver a nuke by cruise.let the yanks and russia and china have them.cause if it did go nuclear ,lets face it our role be a mere piss in the ocean.