Big Powerful Bitches

Guest thebigdog

I am hoping a couple of years is long enough to find the right thing, have some walks out to make sure they are happy with my dog and I am happy with theirs, make sure we all understand that they will have to be gifted and line up the right homes

I would pay all the rearing costs myself, so I aint asking for any favours as me and a pal just want a couple of pups back and to see the rest get worked with the right people

might be an idea to get him to fill a couple of straws, just in case. :thumbs:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

Looks a nice type wilf, are the sire and dam related in anyway? can you not go to something else out of them or out of one of them?

thats what i would be looking for if i was you if you could, rather than going for something not related.. also some bitches will throw

big dogs too even though they dont hold the size them selfs, and some of them medium sized bitches are just as good imo if they got

the weight and heart....

Fair post mate, sadly the sire and dam are no longer around.

The parents are not related, my pal has his litter sister and she is a powerful animal doing the do but I would have concerns about keeping it that close

As I say, we have time

Looks a nice type wilf, are the sire and dam related in anyway? can you not go to something else out of them or out of one of them?

thats what i would be looking for if i was you if you could, rather than going for something not related.. also some bitches will throw

big dogs too even though they dont hold the size them selfs, and some of them medium sized bitches are just as good imo if they got

the weight and heart....

you right there mate plus depend wat u call strong really most I see were peeps say strong and they just look pacey average dogs, strong to me is a lump of a dog that punches bigger then his weigh if I was u wilf Id go line breed help lock in trait then

Good post Wilf, as you know, i'm looking for a pup out of such a bitch (and dog) right now, these good strong bitches ain't as common as you'd think.

In the working terrier world these types are more common, 'doggy bitches' the old boys used to call 'em and good ones were well worth breeding from.

Looking to take something out of my lad in around 2 years time mate (if he is still alive! lol) and want to keep it "typey".......theres a couple of us doing our homework now to find the right thing

In my head I would be looking to produce a couple of 26inch type mutts in a litter, with dogs bigger if possible.....solid, well built but quick.

Maybe we are being too fussy !! lol lol

Shame you cant wait mate, as they would have to be farmed out to decent lads FOC to see what they are made of

attachicon.gifmmm4.jpg

My lad above is 27+ and I would very much like to find something similar to him

Aye Wilf, we want the same thing, the difference is mate, you have a little more time... Use it well... :yes:

No fractions, breeds, names, or film stars need apply just good honest Lurchers, of a certain type, that, as Dan so eloquently puts it, "Kill Shit"..!! :D

I think Dogginlad has made good a point, I certainly wouldn't worry about breeding close in a mixed bag of a mutt like a Lurcher... Food for thought... :hmm:

Now anymore of those big powerful bitches....???? :victory:

what do u class as big then lads? big to me is well over 26tts, and powerful dont look like most these dogs? only one reallthat looks powerful is that bullx the, sire of your mutt wilf. i dont really class my bitch as a big powerful bitch, but i must have shit in my eyes if i dont...29" and floats about the 75lb mark...