Bedroom Tax Protest Yesterday

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the word scum is directed at people in social housing who claim for housing benefit - as tho we are all living in carpetless, filthy houses filled with feral children whilst we sashay to an

My council house is a 'three' bedroom, but it's a double and two box rooms - literally. I have two 7yr old girls CRAMMED into one of those bedrooms. Their clothes are in my bedroom because I can't get

God forbid any of you on your high horses fall on hard times and have to rely on state benefits...because when you do..there's gunna be a whole lot of folk just itching to kick you in the nuts .....lo

Posted Images

butch does this include disabled people that cant work or carers of disabled people ?

Which part? This is going to come across really badly but i assure you i dont mean it this way its just the lack of context.

With out wanting to sound harsh as f*ck, ANY ONE who claims a benefit of any kind is a drain on my pocket. Does this mean i dont think we as a country (or myself) should look after them? No, i 100% believe that people who need help of any kind, physical/mental disability s change of circumstances ect ect ect, should get it. Im a firm believer that some one that may not be able to work is still an asset, even if thats just something like looking after a kid when some one at work or providing emotional support or being a loving grandmother ect ect ect. BUT that doesnt mean i think every one who claims disability is unable to work, i know a good few blokes who are pretty seriously disabled but work as hard, if not harder than they did before they were injured, and i know a couple of people off work for depression, or anxiety, or a bad back, or what ever and they f**k off and play a round of golf a day living the high life.

If people can work but cant be arsed i feel no obligation to help them at all, i literally couldnt care less if some one who is bone idle starves to death. In fact if they didnt receive my money they wouldnt have the opportunity to be bone idle, they would work or die. You wouldnt keep a working terrier/hound/gundog/terrier if it didnt work, whats the difference?

Theres to many people on this planet to feed wastes of skin, whos only purpose is to thieve oxygen, and produce more wastes of skin.

so people who worked all there lifes who find them self unemployed should get nothing??? people who give up work to look after sick relatives at a fraction of the price of healthcare providers! should get nothing, people who are terminally ill should get nothing??

the problem with what your saying is that only a very small fraction of people on benefits are bone idle (most are in work on shit wages),

lets hope you don't fall on hard times or become ill. but then i guess you would turn any help from the state down???

• Like 1

I do think this is an unfair tax, but on a brighter note, a lot of people living in over crowded housing are now getting swap offers, and that can be a good thing some times.

I'm definitely hearing of a lot of swaps going on locally.

i don't know why the f**k they just don't put income tax up, we've had it fairly easy on that front for far too long.

PARDON !!!!!..........we have, here on THL, the only man in the world who thinks we are NOT taxed enough !!!!!

• Like 1

butch does this include disabled people that cant work or carers of disabled people ?

Which part? This is going to come across really badly but i assure you i dont mean it this way its just the lack of context.

With out wanting to sound harsh as f*ck, ANY ONE who claims a benefit of any kind is a drain on my pocket. Does this mean i dont think we as a country (or myself) should look after them? No, i 100% believe that people who need help of any kind, physical/mental disability s change of circumstances ect ect ect, should get it. Im a firm believer that some one that may not be able to work is still an asset, even if thats just something like looking after a kid when some one at work or providing emotional support or being a loving grandmother ect ect ect. BUT that doesnt mean i think every one who claims disability is unable to work, i know a good few blokes who are pretty seriously disabled but work as hard, if not harder than they did before they were injured, and i know a couple of people off work for depression, or anxiety, or a bad back, or what ever and they f**k off and play a round of golf a day living the high life.

If people can work but cant be arsed i feel no obligation to help them at all, i literally couldnt care less if some one who is bone idle starves to death. In fact if they didnt receive my money they wouldnt have the opportunity to be bone idle, they would work or die. You wouldnt keep a working terrier/hound/gundog/terrier if it didnt work, whats the difference?

Theres to many people on this planet to feed wastes of skin, whos only purpose is to thieve oxygen, and produce more wastes of skin.

so people who worked all there lifes who find them self unemployed should get nothing??? people who give up work to look after sick relatives at a fraction of the price of healthcare providers! should get nothing, people who are terminally ill should get nothing??

the problem with what your saying is that only a very small fraction of people on benefits are bone idle (most are in work on shit wages),

lets hope you don't fall on hard times or become ill. but then i guess you would turn any help from the state down???

Think you need to re read what i wrote mate. I didnt say that at all, infact i said the opposite.

Think you need to re read what i wrote mate. I didnt say that at all, infact i said the opposite.

I apologise even though I don't agree with u comparing humans with working dogs!!