Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

tesckels come in longhair, rough coat or smooth, smooth are coloured black n tan or red, rough grey/dirty n longhaired usually red. seen some longharied hunt only above as baying dogs, most people use smooth for undergorund and baying and rough are ralaey used for anything else then above. they looked crossed but when stood side by side you see tehre it not many similarites except 4 legs, nose n tail. working ability rough n smooth are often top dogs, tday long coated are rarely seen. teckels are widely used over here, and very much liked, slow n not to intense, very good allrounder, hard dogs. they only lack pace in my eyes, but some like it, much better sound than jagds. i have a cross n she has been around 10 years, jagd x teckel, n she has never let us down, not a day in her ife.

Some pictures with our dogs. My friend's bitch ADEL and the little one is his new bitch pup ARYA. Fox Terrier is also his :)

Are the small ones, straight Teckels or have they been Xsd' with Jagds

This is pure dachshunds. Their owner loves this breed so much and breed them for over 20 years. These two are from male to which he took his bitch to Germany for mating.

tesckels come in longhair, rough coat or smooth, smooth are coloured black n tan or red, rough grey/dirty n longhaired usually red. seen some longharied hunt only above as baying dogs, most people use smooth for undergorund and baying and rough are ralaey used for anything else then above. they looked crossed but when stood side by side you see tehre it not many similarites except 4 legs, nose n tail. working ability rough n smooth are often top dogs, tday long coated are rarely seen. teckels are widely used over here, and very much liked, slow n not to intense, very good allrounder, hard dogs. they only lack pace in my eyes, but some like it, much better sound than jagds. i have a cross n she has been around 10 years, jagd x teckel, n she has never let us down, not a day in her ife.

I saw how work those long-rough red or rough grey-dirty and long haired . They have high malice to animals and very often show a good result even leaving Jagds behind sometimes . But I've never seen mixed. Very interesting!

Sorry frazdog, but that's probably a misunderstanding. If you're talking about the photo, it's 2 Dachshunds and this dog is standing with his back to us is Jagd. They were never mixed. Although, a few days ago, on a walk with the dog, I met a hunter with a dog. His dog was Jagd, but I immediately realized that something was wrong here. He said it Jagd mixed with a Teckel. He said that dog is good for underground hunting. And very malicious creature :yes:

post-85648-0-34162100-1402645955_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...