Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

good thread, well put together. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and it's a pleasure for me!

Good to see your Jagdterrier in action on video. I have a bitch pup coming to my kennels in 5 weeks time off working stock from Hungary. Looking forward to rearing it.

I'm sure that you will enjoy work of this breed :yes:

She is beautiful ;)

these jagds have no off button.... absolutely dedicated hunting dog... credit to germans

And what is so important about Jagds is that most of them go to last without any hesitation :ninja: . You said to germans but this breed exist thanks to English breeds, such as English Black and Tan Terrier and Fox Terrier. As I know for now.

• Like 1

That is one gentleman's dog from Slovakia. I guess you know from whose lines is this dog:). I just couldn't stand without taking a picture of her. Respect to those who bring any breed to it high level as in work and exterior.

• Like 1

Here we are.... I have a bad feeling that we are also about to face problem with hunting in my region. But the reason isn't laws, due to save wild animals or something else but to some b*****ds who wants to get in their private property hunting area where we hunt ! Purposely blocking session of the Regional Council, which could lead to the collapse of the budget, salary and agreement of territorial boundaries for hunting grounds.
Strike!!!

The problem is solved!

• 2 months later...