Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

Ladelazolle?

Just right! Pedigree expect soon by post. Only supporting documentation for export for now.

Great thread,thanks for sharing vitaly...always like to know how dogs are worked in different countrys...well done your dogs are a credit to you.....gravedigger

Thank you!

post-85648-0-27971700-1379431171_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

"Kyiv Marathon". I was not there, but my friend was there with my dog. Showed not the best result (one diploma of the first degree and one second degree diploma), but competition was tough . There were many dogs have shown a great job and won prizes.

One of the participants, who loves to take photos and videos made ​​movie. Not very professional, but she tried to.! I decided to present it to You.

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxZoRmqaG8

Thank you jawn! At this time, they are getting used and quarantined after vaccines. Therefore, up to now, only the domestic conditions. But it cost me several chargers few meters different types of cables, some furniture, shoes, and constant war with my son. Other puppy (IRMA) now with my friend. The same story!
We'll begin on the next week. Let's see what they can do!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...