Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

its basically to asses the pups before going into the field with them. in this country it would be classed as baiting. but this vid wasnt made here. i'm always open to different peoples idea's and like to see how hunting is done in different places. if its for me or not. is beside the point. most folk from other countries get a lot of stick on here becouse they do thing different. and this spoils it for the ones that like to see these posts. why are terrier folk so narrow minded in the UK. ....?. EACH TO THERE OWN I SAY.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

• Like 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

its similar to coon dog training, but they cage the coon and let the young dog bark at it , than they move the coon up the tree still in a cage.. now the coon dog has to tree the coon and stay barking at it... than hes ready for live action in the field

• Like 1

2 weeks after injury. This time is more carefully, but the desire is not lost!

This is not an advertising for Jagds! I just share with what I (we) have got and what we like. 100% sure that other breeds can do the same or even better!

One more work of Jagds (couple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXLUxWJMnSA

a lab could do that job...

check the third youtube video in this webiste link

http://www.patterdale.es/

That Pat is so good :yes: !!! clothespin :laugh:

It's simple! In the first video, my dog, after the first injury (boar). After the injury, much safer and avoids boar face . There is Jagds who hang on boar (we call them clothespin). These do not last long, but very well to stop the boar for a successful shoot! Successfully stoping wild boar when working in pairs or more. Even with Laika!
I have seen the good work Fox Terrier with boar! One of my friend always takes a dachshund with him :laugh: (he understands that it does not profile job, but .....).
The area is too small. For adult dogs. I agree!!! But it's in the yard, a man who breeds dogs! Very useful for puppies and dogs are required to introduce closer to boar. We went to buy a puppy from his dog. For my dog it was a good opportunity after the injury. He also showed his dogs!
We have large areas where we give and teach dogs to use their nose and endurance!

Especially when the hunting season is closed! All hunters are doing it. Before the dogs used for hunting.
There are enough photos and videos! But do not think that would be appropriate to show you here to prove!? It is your right to believe or not, but if it is something interesting, then be sure to share with you! :yes:
  • Like 2

Thank You to everyone who, at least in his mind, supported Ukrainians!!!

Heart breaking times for your people,I seen the presidents house on the telly,f***ing b*****d lived like a king.I hope and pray your Country will not end up in civil war.i have some very good friends in the Ukraine,they are very like the Irish they love the crack and like beer.

• Like 3

So where does vitally klitskho come into this? Is he getting into politics to be with Russia or for a free Ukraine?

The good question! All politicians screaming out for an independent Ukraine for now ;) ! The thoughts between people are very different, especially for Klitschko. People want to see him in politics but not in key positions. In the society is very high distrust to politicians at the moment!

• Like 1

So where does vitally klitskho come into this? Is he getting into politics to be with Russia or for a free Ukraine?

The good question! All politicians screaming out for an independent Ukraine for now ;) ! The thoughts between people are very different, especially for Klitschko. People want to see him in politics but not in key positions. In the society is very high distrust to politicians at the moment!
it's exactly the same here in Northern Ireland vitaliy13, politicians are just a bunch of over paid liars, good luck to you all over there in your quests for freedom, and those that want to stay with Russia.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...