• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

steroids are used for medical purposes as well, so doubt they would affect the sgc.fac

There's world of difference between steroids that are manufactured in a controlled environment by reknowned scientists...that are tested many thousands of times before being used on the public...that dont have as many bad side effects and steroids that are manufactured in an dodgy garage in Turkey and manufactured by dodgy crooks with a Woolies chemistry set mate. Most of the stuff that comes comes here is fake...just like e's! Why call them e's when there's virtually no MDMA in them now? Because they sell as e's!!!

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

steroids are used for medical purposes as well, so doubt they would affect the sgc.fac

There's world of difference between steroids that are manufactured in a controlled environment by reknowned scientists...that are tested many thousands of times before being used on the public...that dont have as many bad side effects and steroids that are manufactured in an dodgy garage in Turkey and manufactured by dodgy crooks with a Woolies chemistry set mate. Most of the stuff that comes comes here is fake...just like e's! Why call them e's when there's virtually no MDMA in them now? Because they sell as e's!!!

the side effects from gear made in a lab and gear made in a underground lab are in no way different. gear made in a lab is not tested thousands of times, do you know how time consuming that would be? :laugh: most of the gear is not fake either, just the shite bought from the internet. oh a before you get on a soap box, i have been using gear for a long time. :thumbs:

Did you manage to recover to normal after stopping them mate ?

Not fully. The gear wrecked my white cell count in my blood so i had virtually no immune system. I was on intravenus anti'biotics and morphine for 3 days and another 2 days on strong oral pain killers and oral a'biotics. I was fit as a fiddle...looked and felt magic but my immune system was non existent so a common cold almost killed me. In the following year i had about 12-15 chest infections and mild pneumonia again about 1 1/2 years after. 5 years on i still get the odd chest infection. I've just had an op for arthritis though may have been done when i was repairing a roof and kickin up roof tiles but i have arthritis in my knuckles also at 41 which is uncommon i think. I'm not sayin its connected but it could be as i've always been fairly fit and healthy working on roofs, plastering and roughcasting for 25 years.

Edited by AirgunGuy

the side effects from gear made in a lab and gear made in a underground lab are in no way different. gear made in a lab is not tested thousands of times, do you know how time consuming that would be? :laugh: most of the gear is not fake either, just the shite bought from the internet. oh a before you get on a soap box, i have been using gear for a long time. :thumbs:

I ok ya fcukin nugget...you know better than every cnut!!! Fcuk off and come back when you've learned a bit!!!

Anyway mate...why not tell your mate to give it a shot...all they can say is no!!! How recently did he get caught with them?

My pal started having some ''Raoul Moat boost/shake'' at the gym.. :hmm: .......................................................Silly c**t grew a pair of tits & had to pay £2.500 to have some ''Duck egg sized'' lumps removed hahahahaha stupid cheating c**t.

Guest thebigdog

I ok ya fcukin nugget...you know better than every cnut!!! Fcuk off and come back when you've learned a bit!!!

Anyway mate...why not tell your mate to give it a shot...all they can say is no!!! How recently did he get caught with them?

who the f**k are you talking too and what about? :blink:

My pal started having some ''Raoul Moat boost/shake'' at the gym.. :hmm: .......................................................Silly c**t grew a pair of tits & had to pay £2.500 to have some ''Duck egg sized'' lumps removed hahahahaha stupid cheating c**t.

How did the scars turn out? How deformed is his pecs after the op? My doc offered but she said there could be deformaties after...i told her no thanks ha ;-)

Especially if your going to do it need to know what your doing n how to come off etc to get normal hormones after.

From what I have seen there are going to be a lot of people with problems in the future!

PCT-is more important than the cycle itself,ask people what PCT you got planned and they look at you like your a crank

Since yer on the subject what would you say would be the best PCT after your cycle........... :whistling:

To be fair you cant even see the scars pal.

Good mate. Must've had a good 1. My bollox grew back again fine but the gynaecomastia stays. Just finishin the 4th and last bedroom in my hoose and its lined up as a gym...nae gear though ;+)

To be fair you cant even see the scars pal.

Good mate. Must've had a good 1. My bollox grew back again fine but the gynaecomastia stays. Just finishin the 4th and last bedroom in my hoose and its lined up as a gym...nae gear though ;+)

Fair play, you've gone through a lot by he sounds of things mate. A lot of young lads would do well to learn from you.

How bad is the gynaecomastia? Can you wear a normal t-shirt without showing anything? Or is it noticeable under your clobber?

I was well into bodybuilding from 1984to1991,never took the gear but eat properly and took some supplements,most of the lads were on gear ....the growth is remarkable to say the least ,however in the following few years one guy died from cancer at the age of 34,for the last 6 months of his life he was blind,deaf and dumb,steroids were blamed for the cancer developing,2 of my pals were reduced to such a poor mental state they took their own lives,another pal who was competing and winning at national/European level,had to have his heart valves repaired/ replaced ,this failed and since then he has had a replacement hears and is currently waiting for another :blink: and believe it or not he is still using gear :censored: for anyone thinking about it my advice is don't ,the repurcussions may not be seen for years ....but they will bite you on the arse....bitch tits and small balls could be the least of your worries......ATB Dave

• Like 2