German Sheperd X

Don't come on here often but I do read a few posts now and again and I must say Gaz 1989 for a 24 year old you do sound very much up your own arse. I mean for all the info advice you give out anyone would have thought you'd been in the game 40 year. Out of interest how long have you ran and owned lurchers yourself?

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets look at it in this sense here we are 213 pretty no different than the 50 s and 60s countrys going bollox up . now lurchering to some was for the table or the game dealer the plweasure was begot i

Deer seem to have that effect on many lurchers, derived from Pastoral/Herding types....   I've owned one or two lurchers, that after a few seasons on the rabbits, began to get a wee bit bored with t

thats not the question ...prick....and they wud b lurchers ....now f**k off and check what mix your wife is....instead of anoyin me

Don't come on here often but I do read a few posts now and again and I must say Gaz 1989 for a 24 year old you do sound very much up your own arse. I mean for all the info advice you give out anyone would have thought you'd been in the game 40 year. Out of interest how long have you ran and owned lurchers yourself?

Don't you trouble yourself with trying to find information out about me. Just answer the guys question if you don't agree with my answers.

This place never ceases to ammuse me.

Punters come on here asking for folks' opinions (its always a mates dog???). then the take the huff when they dont get the replies they want. there sure seems to be a lot of accidental matings taking place.

In response to the original question, if i was looking for a lurcher i dont think i would take a punt on one of your mates pups. its quite simple if the breeding is unplanned, then termination is the only responsible option.

this is only my opinion of course.

Yours in sport Pernod

• Like 2

I agree with Pernod,, the op asks for opinions then chucks his dummy out,, when he don't like the pesponce,,, what did you expect on here.

However,, I also agree with bunnys to a degree,, there might be something useful in that litter,,, that being said, no need to sell them,, just gift a few to some likly fellows,, and keep one himself,,, and do the right thing with the others. There may well be a pot filler and guard in there

This place never ceases to ammuse me.

Punters come on here asking for folks' opinions (its always a mates dog???). then the take the huff when they dont get the replies they want. there sure seems to be a lot of accidental matings taking place.

In response to the original question, if i was looking for a lurcher i dont think i would take a punt on one of your mates pups. its quite simple if the breeding is unplanned, then termination is the only responsible option.

this is only my opinion of course.

Yours in sport Pernod

Hallelujah there is hope for the forum yet :thumbs:

Not getting into an arguement with anyone, but why would this litter be 'useless pieces of shit' and 'shouldn't' be in the running dog section, and termed as 'useless mongrels', when in an earlier thread there was talk about GWP /BULL/GREY/WHEATEN being bred as a possible lurcher line? They'd be just as much a mongrel litter as the gsd one. And the o p was foley999 not maf. And as tomo said, there might be a couple of gooduns in the litter. :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

Not getting into an arguement with anyone, but why would this litter be 'useless pieces of shit' and 'shouldn't' be in the running dog section, and termed as 'useless mongrels', when in an earlier thread there was talk about GWP /BULL/GREY/WHEATEN being bred as a possible lurcher line? They'd be just as much a mongrel litter as the gsd one. And the o p was foley999 not maf. And as tomo said, there might be a couple of gooduns in the litter. :thumbs:

dont see why they cant make a decent dog seen all sorts over the years everyones idea of a running dogs different :thumbs:

• Like 1

Really don't know why people say that it was a accident as i have male and female dogs and mine would never be in pup unless i wanted them to be...and not having a dig pal just saying ;(

anyone gona ans my question or just bitch

Why is this in the lurcher and running dog section?

Collie/bull/grey x German shepherd isn't really a running dog.

Just a mongrel. Loads out there. Should be culled at birth.

Oh the irony, funny how you can post about a dog thats not a runner though ain't it. :whistling:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/274844-pup-wont-bush/

At least the OP's are half a running dog.

Really don't know why people say that it was a accident as i have male and female dogs and mine would never be in pup unless i wanted them to be...and not having a dig pal just saying ;(

Oh the irony, funny how you can post about a dog thats not a runner though ain't it. :whistling:

Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all and be thought a fool than type away and remove all doubt :laugh:

Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all and be thought a fool than type away and remove all doubt :laugh:

i could only wish i owned this bitch...and if he decide s to keep one ..it it has the bitchs drive no game will b out of its reach....inc dear...

i could only wish i owned this bitch...and if he decide s to keep one ..it it has the bitchs drive no game will b out of its reach....inc dear...

well thats you sorted then mate, if he's a mate of yours get one of the pups and keep us informed of its progress.

Cheers Pernod

Is that directed at me?