D Brian Plummer

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

He was clever fella,

He was a promising boxer and moved to america to try make it big, he lost every fight his career never took off and he wanted to come home but never had any money for his fairs.

He was on train and found a book on the japanese language and tought himself japanese, he entered a competition against the japanese in japanese and won! This gave him the money to come home and also some fame as he got a big write up in the famous new Yoreker magazine.

Edited by Haggis81

We all wear home made rabbit skin hats and have the full collection of plummer,s colourful journal's,lined out on the shelves in our caves,we must be hunters lol

I don't have the hat. I am a failure :(

Dont worry spring is in the air no need for a hat,just make sure you look after that priceless collection lol

• Like 1

We all wear home made rabbit skin hats and have the full collection of plummer,s colourful journal's,lined out on the shelves in our caves,we must be hunters lol

I don't have the hat. I am a failure :(

Dont worry spring is in the air no need for a hat,just make sure you look after that priceless collection lol

It is -5 here, not feeling very springy, but the priceless collection is safe !