I know because I charge top dollar for my services and I know my clients appreciate and they expect it. It's part of the 'experience', if you will.

Over the years ive often observed from a distance people who will eat in a posh restaurant dressed up to the nines,talking down to staff,engaging in " look how well im doing " conversations so anyone in earshot can be so impressed,picking holes in everything........................then leave and get into their crappy Ford Mondeo leaving everyone in the restaurant whispering about what a shower of c**ts they were.

Its a way for them to " rise above " their usual level even if just for a short time before returning to the norm.

Alternatively,a bunch of roughly spoken,slightly loud and aggressive blokes in footie tops or t shirts talking footie,engaging the staff in friendly chat with good manners.......................pay,then leave and get into 100k cars leaving everyone in the restaurant saying what a likeable bunch they were.

Dining out can be the ultimate bravado bullshit !!.............But,each to their own and we all choose our own friends.

What a strange little fellow you are.

Little fellow. :laugh: :laugh:

I must say i had a chuckle myself............i think over the time ive spent on here ive managed to build up a bit of a profile on some members. I'd have thought Gnasher was far from "a little fellow"..........not like you JB eh... :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh:

Aye mate not like me.........gnash hates being called fella I wonder how he'll feel being called "little fellow" :D

• Like 4

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i believe in tipping if i;m looked after the wife and my self were going out with her brother his misses and her sister and her fella and another couple so were first in and i said i'll get the bill

I tell you lab old gnash will take one butchers hook at that mountain and will be on the dog and bone to his china plate to help him train on his apple and pairs and if there is bangers and mash invol

Restaurants.......you posh feckers, I once had a breakfast in a cafe once and had to pay extra for fried bread when toast was free, never been back.

Wonder if he would tip this waiter........."Awite you faaaaccckkking slllllaaaagggg, hows the jellied eels little fella??".... :angel:

• Like 2

he prefers bruv......

I heard it was treacle. :D

Na, its blood or blud or bredrin, from a white 18 year old, that he prefers..

Personally, the wife makes me tip even if its shyte i've been served, but i do tip better if it was decent food and service.

I do think there should be an option to give half to the chef and half to the waiter/ress rather than added to the bill.

Edited by Paid

Wonder if he would tip this waiter........."Awite you faaaaccckkking slllllaaaagggg, hows the jellied eels little fella??".... :angel:

You mind what you say now lab, he'll feckin throw you off Ben Nevis mind. :D

I'm hoping he's that big he's slow now.......... :laugh:

You mind what you say now lab, he'll feckin throw you off Ben Nevis mind. :D

I'm hoping he's that big he's slow now.......... :laugh:

Keep a steady pace mate and you'll be fine, he'll be crippled by that lactic acid after a bit. :D

I know because I charge top dollar for my services and I know my clients appreciate and they expect it. It's part of the 'experience', if you will.

Over the years ive often observed from a distance people who will eat in a posh restaurant dressed up to the nines,talking down to staff,engaging in " look how well im doing " conversations so anyone in earshot can be so impressed,picking holes in everything........................then leave and get into their crappy Ford Mondeo leaving everyone in the restaurant whispering about what a shower of c**ts they were.

Its a way for them to " rise above " their usual level even if just for a short time before returning to the norm.

Alternatively,a bunch of roughly spoken,slightly loud and aggressive blokes in footie tops or t shirts talking footie,engaging the staff in friendly chat with good manners.......................pay,then leave and get into 100k cars leaving everyone in the restaurant saying what a likeable bunch they were.

Dining out can be the ultimate bravado bullshit !!.............But,each to their own and we all choose our own friends.

What a strange little fellow you are.
Little fellow. :laugh: :laugh:

I laughed at that myself lol :rofl: . Former heavyweight boxers tend to have a bit of size too them lol.

Last year while we were on holiday in Devon, we went for a meal with a couple of friends.It was the Keepers Cottage on the main Cullompton to Honiton road.

It was just a country pub, that had a separate dining area, quite a nice place. :thumbs:

Everyone ordered their meals, and I decided to have Cod, chips & peas, being abit hungry I asked the waitress for a crispy cob,"we don't have any corn on the cob " she said,"no, I mean crispy bread & butter " I explained .

We all sat having a drink, waiting for our meal, and when mine finally arrived ,I was presented with fish, chips & peas, and 2 slices of buttered toast :laugh:

Well, me being me, didn't have the heart to tell the young waitress, so I just ate it.

It was quite funny actually I think it was my broad Derbyshire accent that confused her :laugh: if tha nos what a mean :laugh:

No tip that day !

I tell you lab old gnash will take one butchers hook at that mountain and will be on the dog and bone to his china plate to help him train on his apple and pairs and if there is bangers and mash involved he will get his bricks and mortar to help get his bacon and eggs up to the required standard needed .... He won't even stop for some darling daughter ... Once he leaves his cat an mouse and puts on his dinky doos he will have his mince pies on the summit and won't give a Barclays Bank for anybody else .... He may have a dicky bird in your ear at the end and if you are a canary you could end up brown bread .... I don't want to worry you Tom and dick so to keep him happy tell your trouble and strife that you will be taking him for a tiddlywink at the rub a dub tub and he will need an Uncle Ned for the night and a ruby Murray as long as it don't make him raspberry tart and he hasn't got to put his hand in his sky rocket and pay for the Brittany spears ..... Now lab use your loaf of bread and listen to these fish n chips I have given you :D ............

• Like 12