A Passion For Coursing The Next Book

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a pity that JD's books.....the best by a country mile of any publications on a similar subject.....are coming out now that the whole thing has been criminalised by the same government of lia

I bought 2 terrier pups of Darcy and he gave me £100 luck money back not many do that

That is a good question fellah,..and deserving of an answer....   I'm not much of a writer,..I'm a Mole Trapper/Rabbiter ; I work for the gold doubloons, but, also enjoy the weekend craic with like

Penny Tayler Won many coursing stakes with the EELC. Plus won the single handed With four different dogs. Which takes some doing, Many are good with one dog maybe two but four,?

Gary Dickinson gives her credit for her conditioning skills in the first book.

Penny Tayler Won many coursing stakes with the EELC. Plus won the single handed With four different dogs. Which takes some doing, Many are good with one dog maybe two but four,?

It's half the battle when you know the author has walked the walk. Has penny got a publisher or does she self publish too?

Has Darcy wrote a book about catapults yet? It's something I'd like to get into but want to read up on it from the experts......

:laugh::laugh: nearly spit me coffee out then

:laugh: he has covered a few subjects :D

It's half the battle when you know the author has walked the walk. Has penny got a publisher or does she self publish too?

skycat publications :laugh:

skycat publications :laugh:

:laugh: since that Christmas tale, I can't think of skycat without seeing her heaving naked busom :laugh:

Has Darcy wrote a book about catapults yet? It's something I'd like to get into but want to read up on it from the experts......

Yes, But Baw...my books are written from experience, unless I am interviewing.

I don't think you can critisise when you have spent so long on this site being the resident 'expert' on everything it seems. You must have a mighty quiet season when you can afford to have such a high post count all through the autumn and winter. Why not switch your computer off and get out hunting, learn something, your views might not be so blinkered then........Just a thought....

• Like 7

I don't think you can critisise when you have spent so long on this site being the resident 'expert' on everything it seems. You must have a mighty quiet season when you can afford to have such a high post count all through the autumn and winter. Why not switch your computer off and get out hunting, learn something, your views might not be so blinkered then........Just a thought....

:laugh: like old times this mate, not seen you biting for a while. Post counts just proves I post a lot, been on here 30 minutes prob posted half a dozen times. You on the other hand prob been on a lot longer and only posted once. But the speed of your reply shows your hiding in the back ground ;) I haven't been on all weekend either. But hey, why do I need to explain myself lol, your the one who likes there name up in lights not me. It was a genuine question if you'd done a book on catapults yet or since your gracing us with your presence..... Is it in the pipeline? If you are so touchy about covering all hunting methods, maybe you shouldn't have put so many different ones out there ;).

• Like 1

:laugh: like old times this mate, not seen you biting for a while. Post counts just proves I post a lot, been on here 30 minutes prob posted half a dozen times. You on the other hand prob been on a lot longer and only posted once. But the speed of your reply shows your hiding in the back ground ;) I haven't been on all weekend either. But hey, why do I need to explain myself lol, your the one who likes there name up in lights not me. It was a genuine question if you'd done a book on catapults yet or since your gracing us with your presence..... Is it in the pipeline? If you are so touchy about covering all hunting methods, maybe you shouldn't have put so many different ones out there ;).

Shuushhh..... run along now, there's a saluki topic that needs you.....

As soon as I saw you comment on penny,, I thought the same,,lol,,, is self publish a ufermisum,,,lol

Shuushhh..... run along now, there's a saluki topic that needs you.....

:D that's where we differ Darcy, your into dogs for the money and fame, even on here..... I'm only on here for a bit of fun ;) that's why in all these years, you've thrown the toys from the pram while I've just sat back and chuckled at your comments. I know this is your life, but some of us treat it for what it is. Btw, I only come on here while at work, great having a job where you can do both eh :thumbs:

• Like 1

As soon as I saw you comment on penny,, I thought the same,,lol,,, is self publish a ufermisum,,,lol

Lol I can't help it, don't matter what she types, all I see is heaving cleavage :laugh: self publishing is for writers who's work generally isn't good enough to be taken on by a publisher. Anyone can write a book and publish it themselves. You don't even need to know the subject, just interview guys, print their thoughts and hey presto ;)