Just About Sums Up This Country

I havent got facebook but im willing to put something in for him if its not too late.imagine how he feels immigrants getting looked after housed kids payed for and they cant even help him out for his last few years.i know they cant pay for everyone but they could at least put their own people first.just think how much this nation has changed since he put his life on the line for this country.the people in charge should be ashamed its getting embarrassing now.its not uk now its just an island full of whoever wants to be here and we have to adapt around them and at times come second best.sorry to get political just things like this annoy me.the other one that got me going was the poor lad who hung himself cos he was bullied for being white.i dont know the answers to the problems but then again i dont get paid a fortune to run this country.dont look good for the future

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DISGUSTING

How sad People fall through the net/system - and it is often the ones who just quietly accept their lot in life, or don't know how to deal with the system, that get the bad deal.   I visited an

i notice on the first page for this thread the benefits was mentioned, it makes me want to shit bullets every time i hear some moron say the money is going on f***ing scrounging b*****ds they go on ab

Posted Images

Something has to be done to get this man his medals back. Can we as a hunting community not have a whip round to raise the money to get this man, no sorry this HERO! his medals back?

Would anyone know how to go about it?

I don't earn much and don't get paid til the 25th but more than willing to donate some money if we can get medals back to this poor bloke. This country makes my blood boil!

Same here mate, I'm pretty much skint but I'll chip in what I can to at least try and raise some money for this guy. Could Help for Heroes help in anyway do you think?

Should start a Facebook page buy them back for him [BANNED TEXT] paper was it out of?

I don't know what paper it was mate, I haven't got Facebook as I don't like being spied on by the government but if we could all look into this story a bit further to find out exactly what has happened then setting up a Facebook page would be a good idea.

I havent got facebook but im willing to put something in for him if its not too late.imagine how he feels immigrants getting looked after housed kids payed for and they cant even help him out for his last few years.i know they cant pay for everyone but they could at least put their own people first.just think how much this nation has changed since he put his life on the line for this country.the people in charge should be ashamed its getting embarrassing now.its not uk now its just an island full of whoever wants to be here and we have to adapt around them and at times come second best.sorry to get political just things like this annoy me.the other one that got me going was the poor lad who hung himself cos he was bullied for being white.i dont know the answers to the problems but then again i dont get paid a fortune to run this country.dont look good for the future

You're not the only one who feels like that mate, the majority of us feel just as you do.

Trooperman-you've a bright future as a fiction writer! If you're going to try and pass yourself off as an ex bootie, at least try and do some research on real RM units. "22nd Batt"? This thread is about a real bona fide hero. Don't sully it with your lies. You Walterm

itty.

• Like 1

i donate to the british legion --- ours used to have massive fund raising events but after the smoking ban like many other pubs it closed the up keep of the building used to cost a fortune ... i`ve just donated a decent sum the a forces charity thats over looked ssafa ... i`d sooner donate to these charitys than children in need its about time we started to help our own in this country ... to be fair while its all very sad how much money have we sent -- it raises millions every year and from one year to the next nothing changes they need fresh clean water how about some contraception that might help .... look up ssafa lads when you`ve got a spare fiver :thumbs:

• Like 1

i notice on the first page for this thread the benefits was mentioned, it makes me want to shit bullets every time i hear some moron say the money is going on f***ing scrounging b*****ds they go on about it because they have no mind of their own and have heard some twat who is a prime minister(more like prime wanker)who say's the countries money problems are because of the unemployed getting it all in Benefits.

well let me tell you about some of these scrounging b*****ds, my mate phil was killed in the Falklands, his brother james lost his left leg and his left arm, james gets diability living alowance although ATOS say's he can run and walk so can go back to work, how the f**k can he run and walk with one f***ing leg, another mate collin was shot in the side it tore him open like a tin of beans i sat there holding his f***ing guts in till a medic got to him.

yes we were in the 22nd Bat R/M D comp and many of the blokes i was with are on Benefits because of the Falklands so if any of you want to blame the loss of monies to this country is because of scrounging b*****ds then f***ing think again and get your facts right.

on the tread this is a real shame and this government and successive governments dont give a flying f**k about anyone if you served and were injured to them thats what you sign up for you aint their problem, Cameron is a f***ing waste of space who dont even know how much a pint of milk costs, this country is in the shit because of the piss poor judgements the governments and the bankers(wankers) have made and the billions we keep giving to other countries because they dont even get a drop of rain, thats not our problem our country is our problem and at the moment this government is killing it, but could another government do any better NO and they wont till they decide this country comes first not the others, the country is a small lump in the sea and they are filling it up with foreigners, foreigners who are coming here going on the Benefit system and then sending the money they take home.

and the DWP, the government are letting them get away with it, the ONS office for national statistics say that 7 Billion pounds a year are being taken by imigrants who have gone on to the benefit system and sending it back to their families in other countries,so thats not taking the piss,,,,,BUT TAKING THE MONEY FROM A POOR OLD SOLDIER WHO HAS HAD TO SELL HIS MEDALS TO EVEN GET A MEAL MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL,

Cameron your a c**t and i hate that word start looking after the people of this country not f***ing others, but if he gets to hear about things on forums then i hope he takes one thing in.

THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO BITE YOU IN YOUR ARSE COME THE NEXT ELECTION YOU f**k US OVER WE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.

i make no apologies to the way i fell about this government or people who blame every thing on what they call benefit scroungers with my language or animosity to them,i do apologise though to all the people that have fought for this country and now getting f****d over for it, i voted for this government because i believed what they said and for this i am deeply sorry i just hope and pray the next one will do what they say though i wont hold my breath.

paul

For starters there is no battalion in the marines it's commando as in 40 commando 42 commando 45 commando etc .... there is no 22 commando and there was no 22 commando in the Falklands .... As has been said don't come on here spouting shit about a war you certainly were not part of .... Get back down your local and spin your lies to the more gullible .......

• Like 3

Dont argue amongst one another lads, save your anger for the savages that are doing this, they are going to take everything off us, so we will need solidarity.

'We are all in it together' Ha. Spiro Agnew said that, just before they hung him as a white slaver on an island just south of Neath.. :D

Spiro Agnew was Richard Nixon's vice-president who died in 1996, he wasn't hung either.

i notice on the first page for this thread the benefits was mentioned, it makes me want to shit bullets every time i hear some moron say the money is going on f***ing scrounging b*****ds they go on about it because they have no mind of their own and have heard some twat who is a prime minister(more like prime wanker)who say's the countries money problems are because of the unemployed getting it all in Benefits.

well let me tell you about some of these scrounging b*****ds, my mate phil was killed in the Falklands, his brother james lost his left leg and his left arm, james gets diability living alowance although ATOS say's he can run and walk so can go back to work, how the f**k can he run and walk with one f***ing leg, another mate collin was shot in the side it tore him open like a tin of beans i sat there holding his f***ing guts in till a medic got to him.

yes we were in the 22nd Bat R/M D comp and many of the blokes i was with are on Benefits because of the Falklands so if any of you want to blame the loss of monies to this country is because of scrounging b*****ds then f***ing think again and get your facts right.

on the tread this is a real shame and this government and successive governments dont give a flying f**k about anyone if you served and were injured to them thats what you sign up for you aint their problem, Cameron is a f***ing waste of space who dont even know how much a pint of milk costs, this country is in the shit because of the piss poor judgements the governments and the bankers(wankers) have made and the billions we keep giving to other countries because they dont even get a drop of rain, thats not our problem our country is our problem and at the moment this government is killing it, but could another government do any better NO and they wont till they decide this country comes first not the others, the country is a small lump in the sea and they are filling it up with foreigners, foreigners who are coming here going on the Benefit system and then sending the money they take home.

and the DWP, the government are letting them get away with it, the ONS office for national statistics say that 7 Billion pounds a year are being taken by imigrants who have gone on to the benefit system and sending it back to their families in other countries,so thats not taking the piss,,,,,BUT TAKING THE MONEY FROM A POOR OLD SOLDIER WHO HAS HAD TO SELL HIS MEDALS TO EVEN GET A MEAL MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL,

Cameron your a c**t and i hate that word start looking after the people of this country not f***ing others, but if he gets to hear about things on forums then i hope he takes one thing in.

THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO BITE YOU IN YOUR ARSE COME THE NEXT ELECTION YOU f**k US OVER WE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.

i make no apologies to the way i fell about this government or people who blame every thing on what they call benefit scroungers with my language or animosity to them,i do apologise though to all the people that have fought for this country and now getting f****d over for it, i voted for this government because i believed what they said and for this i am deeply sorry i just hope and pray the next one will do what they say though i wont hold my breath.

paul

For starters there is no battalion in the marines it's commando as in 40 commando 42 commando 45 commando etc .... there is no 22 commando and there was no 22 commando in the Falklands .... As has been said don't come on here spouting shit about a war you certainly were not part of .... Get back down your local and spin your lies to the more gullible .......

my mate lost his leg in the falklands he was on board hms galahad 45 commando royal marines --- he went back to work took a desk job with the gas board his slant on is he knew what he was letting himself in for --he just gets on with life .. he was bitter at first because he lost the job he loved ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

paul

Edited by the_stig

paul

For f**k's sake are you seriously saying that Trooperman's post is total bullshit????? Tell you what Trooperman if that's the case you should be ashamed of yourself and you should be fkn banned!!!! If that's true you're a disgrace!!!!

Battalions and ground forces employed in the Falklands campaign.

Commander: Brigadier Julian Thompson

B Squadron, Blues and Royals

• 4 x FV101 Scorpion CVR(T) (Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked))
    • 4 x FV107 Scimitar CVR(T) (Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked))
    • 1 x FV106 Samson CVR(T) (Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked))
  • T Battery 12 Air Defence Regiment
  • Air Defence Troop
  • Raiding Squadron, Royal Marines (Captain Chris Baxter)
  • Mountain and Arctic Warfare Cadre, Royal Marines (Captain Rod Boswell)
  • 2, 3 and 6 Sections, Special Boat Squadron (SBS), Royal Marines, (Major Jonathan Thomson) (†1)
    • 67 men
  • D and G Squadrons, 22nd SAS Regiment (Lt Col Michael Rose) (†19)
    • 107 men
  • 3 x Tactical air control parties
  • Air maintenance group
  • Rear link detachment, 30 Signal Regiment (†3)
  • Elements of 17 Port Regiment Royal Corps of Transport.
    • 3 x Mexeflote detachments.
    • 5 x Landing ship logistics detachments.
  • 3 x Surgical support teams
  • Postal courier communications unit detachment of 1 PC regiment
  • Detachment 47 Air Despatch Squadron RCT.
  • 59 Independent Commando Squadron, Royal Engineers (Major Roddy MacDonald). (†3)
  • Detachment 49 EOD Squadron, 33 Engineer Regiment (†1)
    • 2 man bomb disposal team
  • Y Troop detachment communications
  • Commando forces Band (stretcher-bearers)

5 Infantry Brigade

Commander: Brigadier Sir Mathew John Anthony (Tony) Wilson, 6th Baronet, OBE, MC

I'm waiting for troopermans explanation on this................ because falsely claiming to be a Falkland veteran is pretty f***ing low, especially on a thread about a genuine war hero. :hmm::blink:

and calling me a moran pr--k well he could be right there if its piss he writing hell slap it in to him

Trooperman there's a genuine ex 42Cdo guy who's been directed to this thread. He lives in Brampton so only a couple of clicks from you.He's willing to meet up with you and if you're gen he'll stick a donation in the H4H tin.

• Like 1