• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you need to come on here and ask you shouldnt even be thinking about working a terrier to ground.

If fox it will be long gone

If your terrier is goin in and out of it then you have nothing to worry about as either nothing at home or dog wont stay.

Not everybody has to carry things around anymore lots of people use quads and jeeps or even mules don't get up tight cause you still walk

there aint that many places you can drive too.......................especially this winter being as wet as it has............

and driving to places does draw unwanted attention......... :thumbs:

• Like 1

what rubbish. So a bullet kills everytime without fail dos it

doesn't kill every time but aye 9/10 foxes it kill,,,,, more effective than a terrier..... do your homework u twat :thumbs:

no need to call me a twat now is there ive done my homework but id like know where you got that info from you said 9 out of 10 it kills so for every 10 foxes you shot 1 runs off with a bullet in his arse so that 10 out of a 100 and 100 in 1000 that's not as effective as you make out

the man asked the difference between a fox earth and a badger set he didn't ask for you to tell him what he should do

id drop some sand at the entrance if i wanted to know then leave it for a week or 2

never done it with fox earth works with rats and small stuff cheaper than a camera

:fool: would of thought a dog that marks would save you a week or 2-lol-hunt servant and you put sand down for rats and small stuff?WOW your land must be over run with vermin :laugh::laugh::laugh: atb :thumbs:
if your dog can tell you if a badger or fox down there he must be good ive never heard a dog speak English unless you know for a fact they won't mark a badger your dog isn't a safe bet

and if was over run with vermin i wouldn't need to put anything down listen to black heart and get a dog to mark it and if you get caught digging a badger by mistake blame your marking dog cause he said it was a fox ;-)

and aint in service atm i done 3 seasons in service and have come out to finish my trade and when im done this year ill be going back

Edited by Borderforce

Not everybody has to carry things around anymore lots of people use quads and jeeps or even mules don't get up tight cause you still walk

there aint that many places you can drive too.......................especially this winter being as wet as it has............

I use a quad and i get everywhere putting your dogs in a box on the front and tools in a box on the back don't draw unwanted attention everything. Is out of sight marching your dogs across fields with tools on your back draws unwanted attention im just a man on a quad

what rubbish. So a bullet kills everytime without fail dos it

doesn't kill every time but aye 9/10 foxes it kill,,,,, more effective than a terrier..... do your homework u twat :thumbs:

no need to call me a twat now is there ive done my homework but id like know where you got that info from you said 9 out of 10 it kills so for every 10 foxes you shot 1 runs off with a bullet in his arse so that 10 out of a 100 and 100 in 1000 that's not as effective as you make out

the man asked the difference between a fox earth and a badger set he didn't ask for you to tell him what he should do

id drop some sand at the entrance if i wanted to know then leave it for a week or 2

never done it with fox earth works with rats and small stuff cheaper than a camera

:fool: would of thought a dog that marks would save you a week or 2-lol-hunt servant and you put sand down for rats and small stuff?WOW your land must be over run with vermin :laugh::laugh::laugh: atb :thumbs:
if your dog can tell you if a badger or fox down there he must be good ive never heard a dog speak English unless you know for a fact they won't mark a badger your dog isn't a safe bet

and if was over run with vermin i wouldn't need to put anything down listen to black heart and get a dog to mark it and if you get caught digging a badger by mistake blame your marking dog cause he said it was a fox ;-)

and aint in service atm i done 3 seasons in service and have come out to finish my trade and when im done this year ill be going back

Borderforce the hunt you work with must be a bloody joke, a terrier that marks is worth his weight in gold. If I have spell it out for you about finding out about a dog as it progresses then I wont go any further. You are clueless & a twat. I dont have a quad, never needed one & doubt the farmers would ever appreciate me using one. Quite happy to carry a few bits then go back to the jeep if necessary. You have done little terrierwork & it amuses me that someone has to resort to sand to differentiate between a badger sett & a fox earth. Clueless.....

I don't need to do that to tell the difference between the 2 i stated something many others did i won't tell you what i do im tryin to give someone easy advise but if ill put this to you if you have a dog that won't mark a badger you must have tested it this man is unsure if his dog will go to them and he don't want to take the chance by sticking his dog straight in if you think a badger will only be in a set your a fool they could be anywhere

i use a quad with no problem with the land owners i stick to the edges and cause no damage only a twat would blast across a field seems your the clueless one

i have done plenty of terrierwork more than you obviously ive seen things you don't read in a book you talk textbook its not that easy when your out there things do appear where they shouldn't be just because its a fox earth don't mean a badger won't go in there you twat

Edited by Borderforce

Borderforce you at some point deleted alot of what you said earlier, why? I missed it but folk quoted you & I was able to read some of the drivel you'd written. Why you need to be discreet with your tracking skills is beyond me. By the way, can I just ask what grade of sand you recommend for badger detection just so I dont slip up in future?

• Like 2

Borderforce you at some point deleted alot of what you said earlier, why? I missed it but folk quoted you & I was able to read some of the drivel you'd written. Why you need to be discreet with your tracking skills is beyond me. By the way, can I just ask what grade of sand you recommend for badger detection just so I dont slip up in future?

http://reviews.wickes.co.uk/9987-en_gb/220081/reviews.htm - Leaves really sharp prints...

• Like 1

http://reviews.wickes.co.uk/9987-en_gb/220081/reviews.htm - Leaves really sharp prints...

Thanks for clearing that up mate, that must be the Bellman & Flint of sand......

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing that up mate, that must be the Bellman & Flint of sand......

This is what I love about THL, the untapped terriermans secrets that can be discovered

I use a quad and i get everywhere putting your dogs in a box on the front and tools in a box on the back don't draw unwanted attention everything. Is out of sight marching your dogs across fields with tools on your back draws unwanted attention im just a man on a quad
more like a tool on a quad

This is what I love about THL, the untapped terriermans secrets that can be discovered

i put them all down in a book so i dont forget :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1