Makita for me but prefer dewalt chopsaw over Makita (708)

Edited to add like what's been said Makita drywall screw guns are shite

Edited by PIL

makita, got a bargain end of last year, got a LXT bhp 453 makita cordless 2 x 18v lithium ion batteries with 18mnth warranty for £120 from b nq dunno if the offers still on like id say dewalt and makita the best to get but like everything they all end up breaking

edited to say keep away from ryobi, got a 4inch grinde,r 2 chimney grind outs n it died

Pil,dont know if you've tried the Makita autofeed screwgun,the one I bought was crap,kept jamming etc took it back and got a Hilti.....far superior,when I tile floors I ply line them,putting screws every 4 inches,some days I can drive 5,000 screws :blink: it never jams and can be adjusted accurately so the screw heads are allways flush :yes:

panasonic cordless, and a variety of corded tools, hitatchi planer, dewalt and makita chop saws, bosch drills, makita grinders, hilti circular saws.

i've got one of those makita collated drywall guns, it'll do for odd jobs but it can be a real pain in the arse.

Pil,dont know if you've tried the Makita autofeed screwgun,the one I bought was crap,kept jamming etc took it back and got a Hilti.....far superior,when I tile floors I ply line them,putting screws every 4 inches,some days I can drive 5,000 screws :blink: it never jams and can be adjusted accurately so the screw heads are allways flush :yes:

the Makita auto feed screw gun is that not the same as the Makita dry wall screw gun ?

the Makita auto feed screw gun is that not the same as the Makita dry wall screw gun ?

yes I think so,it uses collated screws

yes I think so,it uses collated screws
:thumbs: enough said

milwaukee tools are ok, ive had a cordeless sds drill by them, my dads just got a cordless drill driver, nice and light plenty of power.

ive got a makita 18 volt lithium kit, ive had it at least 4 years and used it nearly every day, sometimes for 12/14 hrs a day and the batterys are still going strong!

ive got a festool plunge saw and jigsaw, i wouldn't be without it now great bit of kit.