Strange Creature

Thats it im f****d now.............................i knew i should of weighted the ex wife down a bit better !

Fukc me fair play to you ... You must be one brave b*****d marrying a thing like that .........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc it having looked again it is definitely a Mongolian fuckpig native to the cockle picking regions of west Wales and eagerly eaten by the indigenous population such as malt ........

Thats it im f****d now.............................i knew i should of weighted the ex wife down a bit better !

its another badger.

I am clicking on the link and looking at the third picture down ..........

:laugh: FFS! And I was looking at the fourth picture across! No telling what others were looking at / referring to. No wonder we've all been confusing each other!

That silly article's just showing a mish mash of wash ups from around the world! WTF Is this " Huffington Post " anyway? An international Daily Mail?

I'd sooner rely on the Daily Mash for my accurate reporting :yes:

Fukc it having looked again it is definitely a Mongolian fuckpig native to the cockle picking regions of west Wales and eagerly eaten by the indigenous population such as malt ........

Feck off Socks, we only eat them with love spoons on St. Dwynwen's day with a cherished loved one, other than that they're out of season! :doh::laugh:

Feck off Socks, we only eat them with love spoons on St. Dwynwen's day with a cherished loved one, other than that they're out of season! :doh::laugh:

Lol ...........

My first thoughts was a ''Badger'' !

Just "A Badger?".....Not a "Anally abused Badger" or a "Badger with a 3 cocks?"......................whats wrong?.. :laugh:

• Like 2

its labs twin brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.!!

im from sending to outta space ,......................to find a mo0nkey race

its labs twin brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.!!

im from sending to outta space ,......................to find a mo0nkey race

Is that ment to be f***ing Prodigy........."monkey race????????"... :hmm: . :laugh:

Just "A Badger?".....Not a "Anally abused Badger" or a "Badger with a 3 cocks?"......................whats wrong?.. :laugh:
:laugh:

Aye thats pretty tame, you'd normally expect something like 'badger that has been beaten to death with a 12 inch black rubber dildo' or 'badger that accidentally crawled up Pat Butchers snatch!' :laugh:

:laugh:

Aye thats pretty tame, you'd normally expect something like 'badger that has been beaten to death with a 12 inch black rubber dildo' or 'badger that accidentally crawled up Pat Butchers snatch!' :laugh:

LOL :rofl: .