Where Do They Get There Prices From ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just saw "will leave with food and toys" for that price will it be a x box and 30 top games its stupid prices

Blame the traitor Blair .He messed every thing else up ,its got his stamp on , lost my knife today i think he had a hand in that as well ....

And idiots pay it ;(

Never fails to fkn depress me!!!! Had a phone call from a woman on Sunday who was looking for a choc patt bitch pup to "match" their choc patt dog - my guess it was all about £££££, shillings and pence!!!!!!!

Saw KC Lakie pups advertised in our local agri store a few months back for £700. Often see ads for JRTs for £400.

I lost my old Border last year he was 17 and had been a good servant - wife was gutted down to fussing and spoiling him for 10 years since he retired. Thought I might get her a replacement just for herself????? I know a guy who breeds KC Borders and he had two litters around that time!! Both dams were 16 months and sire was 12 months and he was looking for £550 a pop - reckon not eh????

And he had 6 in each litter!!!! No doubt he'll have more off them this summer too??? :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: