Anyone Seen These Collars

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look like something that some spic in spain made.they got that spanish look about them

I think he is The Lamper he used to make and then sell his videos at the game fairs. Your mobile number would be more useful on the collar,imo. I like the look of the tapered webbing ones str

They look cheap and nasty

He got reviews on his web page and not one complaint and 5* i dont think they look cheap

Of course he has...he wont have shite reviews on there will he!!!

Bang on.

When he changed his design of the terrier collars to a "similar" one to mine ............ I left him some feedback alright, big surprise, it didn't get published.

If the feedback was on a site like Trust Pilot then maybe I'd believe it.

I normally refer lads to here to search, good or bad it's all been said about me, but I can't seem to find many negatives from people who actually use my gear, just the usual bollocks of "they look massive" etc.

As for FTB on my collars ......... please!? Unlikely for 2 reasons, firstly it is a bit "silly", if that's the best you can do in defiance then I'm sad for you, secondly I wouldn't want BD giving it loads saying I'd robbed his slogan.

Maybe I could put FBD on some :laugh:

• Like 1

them strong stuff collors look the the dogs bollox how much are they u h ave cant stand them leather ones 1 with an irish flag on it cheers pal

Thanks, they are between £15 and £20 mostly for lurcher sized ones, flag bagdes ar a couple of quid extra, but I do few types.

Best to have a look at my site and if you can email me that would be good.

www.strongstuffdoggear.co.uk

Thanks.

He got reviews on his web page and not one complaint and 5* i dont think they look cheap

Bang on.

When he changed his design of the terrier collars to a "similar" one to mine ............ I left him some feedback alright, big surprise, it didn't get published.

I normally refer lads to here to search, good or bad it's all been said about me, but I can't seem to find many negatives from people who actually use my gear, just the usual bollocks of "they look massive" etc.

As for FTB on my collars ......... please!? Unlikely for 2 reasons, firstly it is a bit "silly", if that's the best you can do in defiance then I'm sad for you, secondly I wouldn't want BD giving it loads saying I'd robbed his slogan.

i'll give you 1 negative,

i bought a cammo 1 inch collar a few year back for my potter but never had the chance to put it on him!!!

can i fook find it :thumbdown:

Bang on.

i bought a cammo 1 inch collar a few year back for my potter but never had the chance to put it on him!!!

I think that says more about your binge drinking than anything else ....... :tongue2:

• Like 1

the fancy collars that the thread started off about look good , ok for show offs who show off and dont hunt but wont last long , i think the strong stuff collars are simple but made to last , tbh i make my own collars , buy scraps from the local saddle maker , hand stitch them and as for the nice designs on the leather its done with a stamp i have a tin full of different stamps , if the rivets break they will stay together as they are stitched good and vice versa with the stitching breaking , although ive never had stitch or rivets break ...

i,m not trying to bum myself up , the point i,m trying to make is if its leather and looks good and its cheap and is for sale in mass quantities its shyte ...

Bang on.

got to agree f--k the ban how to draw attention to yourself good for the chavs and there egos

Bang on.

got to agree f--k the ban how to draw attention to yourself good for the chavs and there egos

someone gave me a ftb slip lead after he got nicked i told him it woud cause trouble its now been pssed on again not worth the hassle

Bang on.

Maybe get him to do one bright pink with a key finder whistley thing stitched into the webbing? On second thoughts sack the bright pink as it may blend in too much with SS decor.

Aye...

The f..k the ban collars look like your trying too hard :yes:

After being disappointed with an expensive collar i bought for my whippet....

I just bought a cheap one for the lurcher...

Think i got the dog and hare one.....

Bang on.

Maybe get him to do one bright pink with a key finder whistley thing stitched into the webbing? On second thoughts sack the bright pink as it may blend in too much with SS decor.

not much wron with bright pink collars mate :laugh:

photo7_zpsd79e273d.jpg