Springer x Greyhound.

10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Only one i ever read about was one apparently owned by Don Southerd according to Plummer in one of his books. The whippet/springer my mate had he put her to a whippet/grey/bedlington and kept a small rough haired bitch that has plenty of stamina and a natural retrieving instinct and hunting ability. TBH if it came to a choice of a springer x it would be that of a whippet for a small type mooching dog.

Sound handy for mooching but I still fancy a big string hard hunting springer over a big greyhound would do a fair bit more than Mooching?

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally think a dog that uses its nose will find more than one looking for it. But it also depends on what your hunting ground is like. For mooching around like I do a dog using it’s nose is a lo

this question has been asked many times on this forum , there are plenty of answers if you go back through , i think you can type it in and it will find it for you.   but heres a pic of one sire spr

This is my saluki/cocker. He’s as quick as my friends pure greyhound and can literally go all day. Can sniff out rabbits underground and had the most ridiculous prey drive. He’d run himself to death i

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, dodger said:

Sound handy for mooching but I still fancy a big string hard hunting springer over a big greyhound would do a fair bit more than Mooching?

Dodger tried to pm u mate but inbox full

4 hours ago, dodger said:

If you are ever lucky enough to find a litter let me know, would definitely be interested in a pup, preferably a bitch. 

• Like 1