A Nice Pressie From Lj To Me

Look what Laura - Jayne has just bought for me this morning as a early wedding gift :icon_eek: .

I'm well happy with this little gem and it replaces the one I had stolen many years ago :yes: .

I think its a hell of a lot of rifle for the price and its condition.

What do you think Simon? I bet its just your cup of tea isn't it mate?

I'm going to use it as my .177 roaming / mooching rifle and general plinker, which will keep the AA Pro Sport in pristine condition for HFT.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Weihrauch_Air-Rifle_HW-35_For-Sale_130212180334417

Si.

Edited by zini

It looks very nice and not a bad price .

Yes that what I thought too VM.

I'm hoping its ok and i wont have to get anything done on it, but if i need to I'm sure a stage 1 tune by SFS would turn it into a super little shooter.

I really like the HW35 and missed mine when it got stolen.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Look what Laura - Jayne has just bought for me this morning as a early wedding gift :icon_eek: .

I'm well happy with this little gem and it replaces the one I had stolen many years ago :yes: .

I think its a hell of a lot of rifle for the price and its condition.

What do you think Simon? I bet its just your cup of tea isn't it mate?

I'm going to use it as my .177 roaming / mooching rifle and general plinker, which will keep the AA Pro Sport in pristine condition for HFT.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Weihrauch_Air-Rifle_HW-35_For-Sale_130212180334417

Si.

Nice one Si, my dad has one of these but unfortunately it has a slightly bent barrel. The previous owner pulled the trigger while the barrel was cocked :(

Will make a nice little project one day

• Like 1

Oooh this is lovely! :blink:

The HW35 Export was my first Weihrauch Si. You'll love this one. They were very accurate, nice handling air rifles. The only thing wrong with them....was the HW80 overshadowed the 35E when that one came out. That's all. It has played a sort of Cinderella role in Weihrauch's range ever since. But they were always a superb air rifle.

I bet you anything there won't be anything wrong with this one. But you'll get it tuned by Tony. It doesn't need it. But you'll do it because you'll want that extra refinement to bring out it's accuracy potential. And it's got bags of it.

Well, you had one before so, you don't need me to tell you any of this.

What a fine and lovely woman you have. Lucky man!

Love and beast wishes to you both.

Simon and Helen x

Edited by pianoman

Cracking little rifle the HW35. And a lovely touch for a gift!

Had my HW35 for 30 years now and would hate to loose it. It still gets used most days, and every time I pick it up it reminds me of summer holidays as a kid when a tin of 500 milbro's lasted an afternoon. I even have a few trophies knocking about that I won in the early days of FT. A .22 springer with a 4 x 40, how times have changed!

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments lads.

Yes LJ is something very special.

No Simon I have already talked to Lj about it and said if it doesn't need tuning and shoots well enough without the old boynggggggggggggg that some lesser engineered rifles seem to have, I'm keeping it just how she bought it for me :yes: .

It will also be very nice to do a review of it as it is for VHTV to show people how it performs.

I'm sure with a bit of pellet testing and a cleaned barrel it will be good enough for hunting and plinking at the normal ranges we shoot at.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

I had one of these on loan to me recently which had been stage 1 tuned and it was one hell of an accurate little rifle, my god was it solid as well, like a panzer tank! I swear it felt like it could survive a nuclear missile!

I only tried it at 30 yards with superdomes and must admit I think I could get tighter groups with a better pellet but I was happy none the less. Get a sling fitted si and its a cracking little mooching rifle!

• Like 1

Great minds think alike lol

My step daughter has got into shooting recently and my rfd mate is giving one of these a bit of a polish internally ready for her 21st in a couple of weeks. I'll bung a photo on FB later, cos I can't upload them on here with my current phone. Shoots lovely though, seems nice and accurate at close to medium range so she'll be well sorted till she grows out of it (then its mine!)

Nice choice LJ!

• Like 2