Miles Of Dolphins.isnt Nature Amazing.

Awesome! :good: I saw a huge school off Stackpole head here in Pembrokeshire a few years back about a half mile out to sea. Not sure if they were dolphins or Porpoises, but it was a hell of a sight! :yes::thumbs:

ive never seen any,my son walks along a beach one night and a dozen or more jump right long side of him.Ive been on numerous fishing trips over the years never laid eyes on one.wheres the justice i ask ye :laugh:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

ive never seen any,my son walks along a beach one night and a dozen or more jump right long side of him.Ive been on numerous fishing trips over the years never laid eyes on one.wheres the justice i ask ye :laugh:

I only saw them the once Liam and I've been fishing and messing about on the coast here all my life!

Seen them a few times out of Exmouth and out of Brixham,

First time we were in a little punt feathering for mackerel, the boat was tiny me and my brother sat at water level and a fin came out of the water, then another... It was a relief to see dolphins...

One of the best sights I've seen, was a huge basking shark which came right in against the cliffs when I was fishing a rock mark.... I was perfectly positioned above it, lovely sight... That was directly below the Minack Theatre at Porthcurno in Cornwall...

Edited by NEWKID

one thing i always dreamt of seeing is the whale watching journeys,not the commercial type but a handy sized boat with not too many on it and up real close and personal.Seen sir david in one of his nature documentarys doing just that and it looked mind blowing,ahh well.......someday perhaps,lol

• Like 2