John Parks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slim to nil I'd say.....the man could've made fortunes had he been willing to accept 'top dollar', think he's one of the few who knows money ruins dogs.

JP is a true gent with a good sense of humor who has bred a long line of very good terriers for the love of the little dogs and not the money side of it and only has a litter now and again or helps ot

been out on loan since sept -- the lads that got him dug 3 with him sunday nice steady dog dont take much stick .. the lads got the land so the move might be permanant ...

Slim to nil I'd say.....the man could've made fortunes had he been willing to accept 'top dollar', think he's one of the few who knows money ruins dogs.

:thumbs:

I like the park bred dogs, worked a few hybrid types which go back to his stuff. I always render a pick of one of his bitches in a old book, think it was Judy or somethin like that, looked a real good type.

Didn't no he still breeds though?

Been a few years since I knew the lad who done a bit with him. He told me alot of his pups were sent to trusted lads in ireland & they were nigh on impossible to get. Plenty of half breds or less but not pure. Just what I'm told but things might've changed

What would we do without Parks, Breay, Nuttal and Gould :)

But Park must be a different sort of character,he didn't made his name from selling terriers.

so what did he make name as .... tbh if people whernt on here askin for parks bred stuff who the feck would know who he was ,,,,

• Like 1

I got a pup from him through a friend last year 14 months now he is, well I'm told its his breeding a chocolate dog showing good promise not rushing him though he seen a a couple in stop end n been out listening and watching all season entered him once he was slow to locate but worked well but a little too hard for a 1st chance but he should learn with age

I got a pup from him through a friend last year 14 months now he is, well I'm told its his breeding a chocolate dog showing good promise not rushing him though he seen a a couple in stop end n been out listening and watching all season entered him once he was slow to locate but worked well but a little too hard for a 1st chance but he should learn with age

good result for you, cant falt that, :thumbs: