Anything Worthwhile To Say?

Is it me or has this forum, and this part in particular just become an argumentative place?

It used to be pleasure to read some informative and interesting posts by knowledgeable people, and all done in a dignified and helpful manner. Folks' trapping and snaring skills were improving as new thoughts and ideas were tried and tested which can only be good. Even some of the old hands came into the new world with experimentation with bodygrip traps or breakaway snares etc, but all the time it was pleasureable.

These days, every post has a snidey remark, or an 'I am better than you and you know nothing' etc

It is hardly surprising that most the good men have now left is it?

It's just a great shame, and a reflection of the once good forum

OTC

• Like 6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it me or has this forum, and this part in particular just become an argumentative place?   It used to be pleasure to read some informative and interesting posts by knowledgeable people, and all d

Probuk - this means you - think about what you post and stop upsetting everyone for the sheer hell of it     OTC

Well said OTC. But I fear your words will be falling upon deaf ears.

• 1 month later...

You were a mod JD, how come you never did it then ????

But I agree, this section can and is a wealth of information from experienced trappers, to the inexperienced.......like me.

as a relatively new comer to this forum I have enjoyed the vast amount of information shared on here and read a lot of informative posts, i tend to steer clear of the "know it all's" and the bickering that goes with it, unfortunately this behaviour is not solely isolated to this forum but is evident in most other forums.

nevertheless I will continue to read all genuine informative posts and ignore all the other cr*p that goes with it.

But I agree, this section can and is a wealth of information from experienced trappers, to the inexperienced.......like me.

I've not been a Mod for a year or more....the idiot hasn't been on fro l9ong....but I have put in reports and I urge others to do the same..

I've not been a Mod for a year or more....the idiot hasn't been on fro l9ong....but I have put in reports and I urge others to do the same..

I've done that myself JD.

The last time, he got a three day ban, and came back a reformed character - for a few days.........

I've given up reporting stuff; THL seems to be pretty much unmoderated these days. I've now taken the lead set by LeBrac and blocked the dick. I suggest others do the same.

Lads he's gone, I just removed him.. I don't visit this section that much, but if any of the regular guys who frequent and use this section feel that certain disruptive elements are out to cause trouble drop me a PM and I'll sort it.. :thumbs: