Sick Dog.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news im picking the Dog up at 5.30pm

there was a piece on country file last year about dogs picking up a stomach virus in woodland . but this might be only in warm weather.

great news gravel least you got him to the vets intime

Posted Images

Just saying, hope my plummer pulls through, looks like hes got parvo, a viris or hes eaten something, but ive seen the evidence today and he doesnt look good, hes in the vets now and ive shown him the pics of his shit etc its and not looking good, never thought this would happen to me , and he is a stunning dog wat with his temprement etc.

Before the comments start , please dont say , i should have gone to the vets earlier.

Lets just hope he Pulls through.

Go gyp yu can fight this.

Is it parvo mate? Hope all goes well!

update, gyp was tested for parvo its not that he was scanned and he hadnt swallowed anything it seems like some severe gastric condition, hes been on a drip now for 2 days.

phoned up this morning hes still passing the blood but not as bad and hes had a small amount of food. :thumbs: thanks everyone for your kind words, there is a glimmer of hope.

Edited by gravel
  • Like 1

hope the dog pulls through mate, lost my young jack (6 years) in august last year to inflammatory bowel disease, after a few weeks fighting the little fella gave up, still miss him to this day so know how your feeling. atb

• Like 1