Just Been Raped By A Vet!

Sorry but i think this thread starter is on a wind up or full of magic mushroom's.. :yes:

bollocks magic mushys know no start or how to wind it up,im on a double decker bus now thats chasing a big purple elephant,fecking elephant as just coursed an hare and killed two fox,s,who needs nose powder?.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

Reet do dogs pulling through, keeping fluids down I give up with vets supplied dryologht stuff as he still was turfing it up. Changed to sugar salt and honey in warm water, he's kept it down since 10pm and getting his energy back moving bout abit more looking for a bit of attention. Touch wood he will have a bit of food on the morning

speedy why the honey if you have sugar in it already ?saved a adult dog with parvo with the same but never had honey in it

Honey has naturel antibiotic propertys, and also adds to flavour encourages dog to drink it his self instead of syringing it

Edited by speedy87
  • Like 1

speedy why the honey if you have sugar in it already ?saved a adult dog with parvo with the same but never had honey in it

honey lo salt and water works well :thumbs:

is honey just used instead of sugar

yes mate :thumbs:

I was feeding a teaspoon of Manuka Honey and a Teaspoon of Salt disolved in Boiling water, topped up with cold.

I used the Manuka Honey instead of sugar because its supposed to have anti-bacterial properties and fight off all sorts of nasties as well as being a source of glucose.

Cheers.

Gaz

An old bloke told me that he has a teaspoon of manuka honey every morning for the last 15 years and hasnt had one single illness since.

I thought it was a load of old tosh but for the cost of a couple of jars of honey in the shopping trolley i started trying it around summer time (it has to be the manuka honey, 10+, good stuff).

Ive not had a cough, cold, sore throat or any other similar illness since. Ive had one bowt of dodgy stomach and sickness but think that was something I ate.

Sorry for digressing, lol. Hope the dog is ok :thumbs:

An old bloke told me that he has a teaspoon of manuka honey every morning for the last 15 years and hasnt had one single illness since.

I thought it was a load of old tosh but for the cost of a couple of jars of honey in the shopping trolley i started trying it around summer time (it has to be the manuka honey, 10+, good stuff).

Ive not had a cough, cold, sore throat or any other similar illness since. Ive had one bowt of dodgy stomach and sickness but think that was something I ate.

Sorry for digressing, lol. Hope the dog is ok :thumbs:

my we mother has been taking it for years as well gaz shes 80 and fit she will out live me :laugh:

More like 3 year to be qually they just prey on vunerable who will pay stupid money as most dnt hav any other option the reep off bond between man n dog

Takes between 7 and 8 years to become a vet,,,, take a look on the net,,,, just type in.......

How long does it take to become a vet,,,

And some fecker send this fella , a bag of syringes,,,,lol,,, to be fair you can get them for free,,, all you need to do is go to your local needle exchange,, most towns have them,,, just google for your area,,

• Like 1