Buddy Pups

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

buddy x sonia

left to right buddy x saluki ...... buddy x sonia ....... buddy x joe xgyp xcharlie x bitch out of fred                

maybe because it had bull in it thats why

Posted Images

when i seen buddy in the flesh i thought he had the widest chest i seen on a dog, very strong and he seems to chuck well built pups like himself.

razor makes buddy look like a whippet aye but razor was begot from buddy And buddy would be proven , and the bull does seem to show more on aselected few . atb bunnys.
dont understand what you mean bunnys.? meaaning snoops that without buddy thy would not beget razor ,buddy is with out doubt bred to be a prolific producer as in the case of is offspring . i would say cn had the knowledge and hindsight to see this , and took the chance and aquired him . the seeds that produce the apple dont fall far from the tree . razor and lots like him are there for all to see plenty vigour ability etc . will the likes of razor be able to produce like wise time will tell i fear that top studs only come across very occasionally and the ability to recognise these on paper is a gift only a few seem to have . atb bunnys.