Usual Numptys

I agree that theres too many comment on price, i mean if its too step, don't buy it :blink:

But other times its good, lot of pedlars get caught out, so theres pluses and minuses.

Thats were the problem comes from, everyone posting in there wants to be the sherif.

Odd.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you want 300 pound a piece for beagle crosses and your moaning about a few crabbers.you ll soon forget about us when you pay for that flash holiday

You cant spell the names that are WRITTEN on your screen ............Ive seen it all now !

maybe a loner maybe mates dogs are shite not the cross they want maybe all the mates dogs are male what about too young to breed if i can think of any more i will put them up at a later date

it just not bout selling it the same if some wants to buy a dog you put the breed of your choice and they start off bout that i wouldnt have one of them if you paid me good i not buying it for you i buying it for me so trot on dont mean to rant but i cant help it i just saying what i see

Guest bullterrier

it just not bout selling it the same if some wants to buy a dog you put the breed of your choice and they start off bout that i wouldnt have one of them if you paid me good i not buying it for you i buying it for me so trot on dont mean to rant but i cant help it i just saying what i see

YOUR NOT EVEN KEEPING A PUP BACK YOURSELF SAYS IT ALL REALLY

if they not intrested in them there noneed to comment and like i said they on here all day saying if he that good why you selling him if he garanteed why you getting rid of him it simple if they dont want it shut up mind they own business

It's an open to the public site...........why should the public not comment?

• Like 1

why would anyone even buy a dog,in the real world if you have good mates they will gift you one as they know it will have a good home and it will be worked :yes:

maybe a loner maybe mates dogs are shite not the cross they want maybe all the mates dogs are male what about too young to breed if i can think of any more i will put them up at a later date :yes:

• Like 2

Your lucky Ian hasn't scrapped that for sale column, nothing but f***ing grief. Best do what I do, don't go on it ;)

Pay a visit , and get yourself a whippet .

I was hoping to get one from your next litter, since you have one quarterly you puppy peddler!!!!!

why would anyone even buy a dog,in the real world if you have good mates they will gift you one as they know it will have a good home and it will be worked :yes:

maybe a loner maybe mates dogs are shite not the cross they want maybe all the mates dogs are male what about too young to breed if i can think of any more i will put them up at a later date :yes:

I agree, when I was getting a dog a couple of years back I didn't have a choice but to look through the ads as I don't know many people who are into hunting, you can't just assume that everyone has loads of mates who are giving pups away regularly. But the for sale section on here is a minefield, so many people selling dogs that should be in their prime, there's more adult dogs on there than pups half the time! Why should someone be free to sell an adult dog without people questioning why they're doing so and what its faults are, because it's bound to have faults! and the OP's response to being questioned often speaks volumes about that person and helps people make their mind up about whether they'd want a dog from such person, simple! And if someone is trying to rip off other members by coining in on a breeding then they deserve a bit of flack......so stop whining!

Your lucky Ian hasn't scrapped that for sale column, nothing but f***ing grief. Best do what I do, don't go on it ;)

Pay a visit , and get yourself a whippet .

I was hoping to get one from your next litter, since you have one quarterly you puppy peddler!!!!!

You speak with forked tongue , sex pest !!!!!!!