Schemers..peddlers And Grasses

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when given. Very poor show that, very poor indeed. There is honour amongst tieves, supposedly. Very dissapointing imo, very dissapointing indeed.

B

• Like 12

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when g

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!     A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

Not havin a dig at you mate but at the end of the day...as soon as the bloke exits your gate with the dog that you gave him then the dog is his and he can do what he likes with it unfortunately so any sort of agreement would be out the window.

Maybe next time you give a dog away you should give it to someone you know and trust.

1 of the down sides i've noticed aboit the Lurcher game...far too many dogs get passed around!!!

so a gentlemans agreement counts for nothing then?? then to threaten me with the police and arsepca is to be ignored aswell is it?? yep granted the dog is his because i gave it to him...but and its a big but..we had an agreement which i expect any decent dogman to adhere to same as you would...would you sooner have me pts the said dog because in hindsight i wish i had now..but silly me for offering a half decent dog for free to someone whom i thought would appreciate it..atb stabba

MOST DECENT DOG MEN HAVE BEEN AT IT A WHILE ITS SOME THAT A NEW TO THE GAME HAVE NO RESPECT :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not trying to be a asshole but did you not look at he`s content?I rarely go on the for sale section but when ever i did bradus was on there,and if it was a dog wanted he`s cousin had just what you were looking for,Would have surely set alarm bells of?

Any way hope the bitch was lucky and got SOLD to a genuine home.

Not trying to be a asshole but did you not look at he`s content?I rarely go on the for sale section but when ever i did bradus was on there,and if it was a dog wanted he`s cousin had just what you were looking for,Would have surely set alarm bells of?

Any way hope the bitch was lucky and got SOLD to a genuine home.

tbh weasle no i didnt.. i just took him at face value as you do i suppose...yep the bitch has most likely been outed for cash but its the way i was treated that wrankles mate...to threaten to grass me to the police and arsepca is as low as you can get in my book ..all for simply wanting to know where the bitch went and who has her(most likely some unsuspecting member on here). The truth will come out eventually as it always does ..until then my hands are tied because i sure as shit aint gettin physically involved just to give the lad ammo that does warrant a visit from dibble...what goes around comes around as they say...atb stabba

• Like 6

not getting at ya mate but thats what ya get for passing sh1t around in the 1st place thats why people culled dogs that didnt make the grade, but now a days these cnuting peddlers have a market to work in because nobody culls the crap useless dogs. another point was that you got rid of her because she didnt make the grade so why did you want her back? if people culled the sh1te then these ba$tard peddlers would struggle to sell anything. its a chance you take when rehoming. hope th dog went somewhere nice in the end

Not havin a dig at you mate but at the end of the day...as soon as the bloke exits your gate with the dog that you gave him then the dog is his and he can do what he likes with it unfortunately so any sort of agreement would be out the window.

Maybe next time you give a dog away you should give it to someone you know and trust.

1 of the down sides i've noticed aboit the Lurcher game...far too many dogs get passed around!!!

to be fair airgunguy i dont agree with that at all! they agreed terms and shock on it. wats happend to sticking to your word? stabba carnt be blaimed for someone else being a lieing scum of the earth prick jmo atb fm :thumbs:

not getting at ya mate but thats what ya get for passing sh1t around in the 1st place thats why people culled dogs that didnt make the grade, but now a days these cnuting peddlers have a market to work in because nobody culls the crap useless dogs. another point was that you got rid of her because she didnt make the grade so why did you want her back? if people culled the sh1te then these ba$tard peddlers would struggle to sell anything. its a chance you take when rehoming. hope th dog went somewhere nice in the end

i think the dog was far from shit :thumbs:

• Like 1

i think the dog was far from shit :thumbs:

im just going on what i read but she wasnt good enough for him to keep either. theres always been c**ts leaching on to people just to geta few quid i dont see it stopping anytime soon either