Schemers..peddlers And Grasses

Just recentley(couple of months ago) i advertised a halfx bull bitch free to good home. Sadly she didnt meet my expectations but was decent at other things. Rather than pts i decided to let someone have her because she had talents that someone could have made use of. Well a lad came for her and offered to take her. I said fine but there are terms/ restrictions involved. the first being that if ever he got shut of her for any reason then i get first refusal..he said fine..the second was or put her to sleep..he said fine. The third was do not ever breed off her because i honestly didnt see her as breeding material..he said fine.

After a couple of pm's unanswered i finally managed to get in touch to see how she was doing. the lad tells me has gave her away to a mate in Wales somewhere. I reminded him in no uncertain terms that this wasnt the deal we agreed. Upshot was he told me to fcuk off because it was his bitch and he could do what he liked with her. He denied ever agreeing to terms and refused to name the lad who now supposedley had her. When i pressed the matter he threatned me with the police because the number he text me on was his mrs's (didnt have the gonads to use his own) and said i was harassing her lol. I then told him to man up and send his number to which he replied he was going to tell the arsepce aswell. I left it at that cept to invite him round for a cuppa to sort it lol.

I dont know where the lad lives just the general area tbh ..plus i aint gettin locked up for a lowlife like that. The lad is on here known as Bradus from the Notts area

So if anyone has been sold/gifted a black bullx bitch about 25"tts and around 4year old please let me know. She answers to the name of Khan and is a very strong bitch who shows signs of work. She also has a top fang snapped which i forget which side though. Thought to be in Wales somewhere but this could be a lie. She also has/had a bald patch just down from the shoulder blades which would be noticable aslo.So ladies and gents..remember the name..BRADUS...a lowlife schemer and potential grass..any info gratefully appreciated..atb stabba

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when g

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!     A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

Tbh i aint that fussed about getting her back if she's settled and getting looked after..its the principle of getting lied to and then threatened with the police and arsepca from a so called fellow dogman

• Like 2

sounds like the same fella that came to mine a few years back he daint drive so got his so called uncle to bring him a right little knob head was real shaddy about giving his number out was selling a wheaten x and a beardie x at the time thought he could come and bid me stupid money on them i told them both to fcuk off out hte gate i dont mind a bid but when you ask for 150 and the little knob said ive come all the way from nottingham mate would you take 30 is taking the piss i know he collects free bees and buys cheap dogs then just sells them on little prick