Schemers..peddlers And Grasses

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when g

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!     A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

FFS.........

And people wonder why people anit too hot on gifting dogs no more......!!

Stabba iv heard of this cnut before on here and know a few in Notts ways as does Jo54. If i hear anything ill let you know fellah

• Like 3

FFS.........

And people wonder why people anit too hot on gifting dogs now more......!!

Stabba iv heard of this cnut before on here and know a few in Notts ways as does Jo54. If i hear anything ill let you know fellah

Cheers Tiny pal..if you see Jo tell him to ring me please :thumbs:

FFS.........

And people wonder why people anit too hot on gifting dogs now more......!!

Cheers Tiny pal..if you see Jo tell him to ring me please :thumbs:

He's lamping tonight stabba..... But we are off in the mornning up too Meeks so get him too bell ya... ;)

Not havin a dig at you mate but at the end of the day...as soon as the bloke exits your gate with the dog that you gave him then the dog is his and he can do what he likes with it unfortunately so any sort of agreement would be out the window.

Maybe next time you give a dog away you should give it to someone you know and trust.

1 of the down sides i've noticed aboit the Lurcher game...far too many dogs get passed around!!!

lurcher folk have always been a little odd and a bit rough round the edges but always decent to other dog folk! now days we have a new breed of shell suit wearing dick heads that have no respect for dogs the quarry or anybody but themselves!

• Like 2

Stabba i spoke to you about the bitch and you was straight with me about her,

you told me every thing, same as you have wrote in your post,sorry to hear she ended up with a messer

if i hear of any thing i will let you know mate. ;)

• Like 2

Not havin a dig at you mate but at the end of the day...as soon as the bloke exits your gate with the dog that you gave him then the dog is his and he can do what he likes with it unfortunately so any sort of agreement would be out the window.

Maybe next time you give a dog away you should give it to someone you know and trust.

1 of the down sides i've noticed aboit the Lurcher game...far too many dogs get passed around!!!

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!

A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

• Like 12

so a gentlemans agreement counts for nothing then?? then to threaten me with the police and arsepca is to be ignored aswell is it?? yep granted the dog is his because i gave it to him...but and its a big but..we had an agreement which i expect any decent dogman to adhere to same as you would...would you sooner have me pts the said dog because in hindsight i wish i had now..but silly me for offering a half decent dog for free to someone whom i thought would appreciate it..atb stabba

• Like 4

Stabba i spoke to you about the bitch and you was straight with me about her,

you told me every thing, same as you have wrote in your post,sorry to hear she ended up with a messer

if i hear of any thing i will let you know mate. ;)

Cheers lofti pal...such a shame tbh ..a mistake i shall not make again i can tell you..regards stabba :thumbs:

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!

A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

I agree mate...a gentlemans agreement is a gentlemans agreement and with peolple you know and trust then it would probably stand but when you're gifting a dog to someone that you don't know and making demands with it...the guy would've got out the gate and thought "fcuk you...its my dog now and i'll do what i want with it"!