Dirty Little B****ds!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

Does anyone on here have a bull cross or know of one going free for this kid?

Does anyone on here have a bull cross or know of one going free for this kid?

i have a bitch for the lad-who is the c**t from bargoed i will find him.atb bobby
havnt got a name mate just a number and a post code.

I have posted this severael times that he had an appointment and i took him. R.I.P. Was put out of his suffering.

i know its shit mate but you done the write thing ive never had to pts but ive lost a dog while running he went in to a stump and it was instant death for him just keep ya chin up and dont rush in to things :thumbs::thumbs:

I have posted this severael times that he had an appointment and i took him. R.I.P. Was put out of his suffering.

i know its shit mate but you done the write thing ive never had to pts but ive lost a dog while running he went in to a stump and it was instant death for him just keep ya chin up and dont rush in to things :thumbs::thumbs:
cheers mate not too many giving advice just questions, and i wont be clean my garden clean out tomorrow before i have my pup back from my nans.

Total pish my arse. He's green and a kid and we all know as a kid you get exited and have no patience buy first thing you see. Its not his fault personally he's just like any other youngster. He needs a mentor to be brought on right. And not a loads of old keyboard warriors having a dig.

timestamp="1360087952"]

Band wagon job or what! He's a kid for fk sake he just wants stearing in the right direction. Kids have no patience and in this case no experience of what dogs to buy or not. Not enough is done to bring younguns on to carry on our sport. Yet a few of you will sit at your keyboards and pick on the kid. Just remember we all had to start somewhere and yeah it is hard especially for a kid who knows very few people into the game.big respect to the lads offering good advice etc.. And you keyboardwarriors wind your necks in and show support for the future. Good luck hunter96

Atb scott

Total pish, we were all young and starting out once, but we didn't have access to all the advice and information this kid has.

Everything he needed to know or needs to know is available on here.

He's been offered a lot of good advice already, like concentrate on your whippet and forget another dog for now.

I'm willing to bet he'll get another pup in jig time.

cheers mate not too many giving advice just questions, and i wont be clean my garden clean out tomorrow before i have my pup back from my nans.

just be mindfull parvo can lay dorment in soil for up to 2 years :yes:

Mate Im really sorry for your dog , But if the dog had parvo, Id be leaving my pup at my nans for a while, after a few very deep, very efficient cleans, And Id burn everything dogly it touched, Beds, Blankets toys the whole nine yards as Parvo is Like the f***ing plague

• Like 4

if you get a new dog mate get a pup but keep it at your nans till its fully injected before you bring it home, chances are if you but a fully working super duper fully grown dog off consistent sellers then the dogs rubbish and gets passed from pillar to post theyre all the same tell ya what ya wanna hear then get the coin of ya n bolt. a question to always ask yourself is , if the dog is so good then why is it forsale? then ask the owner to take you out and see the dog working before you commit to buying and dont be afraid to walk away if you dont like it. :thumbs:

I hope your other dog is vaccinated - and as the others have said, don't be in a rush to get it back before a good clean - and if it isn't vaccinated, leave it where it is.

no he is vacinated mate luckly enough he was a big dog who stayed in a kennel in my shed he hasnt been in the house like my pup does.