Bloody Crossbows

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Trying to catch it"..........??????   They should prosecute themselves for not just getting a pesty with a rim fire to come and put the poor f*****g thing out of its misery.

Usually owned by responsible people who take care in using them and dont get themselves in the spotlight.....   Another case of 'the minority give the majority a bad name'.   Same can be said for

Why are the RSPCA Investigating AGAIN, I would of thought someone Firing a Crossbow in a country park would warrant a Police investigation

oh the dreaded midges,they have near had me in tears when i was a kid. my uncle used to say they should get kiddy fiddlers,strip them and tie them to a tree in midge infested area for a week lol

WAS FISHING A HILL LOCH CALLED LOCHNABEASTIE F--K ME SEE WHEN THE WIND DIED COULDNT GET MY LINE OUT THE WATER TO GET OFF AS QUICK AS I COULD THINK THATS HOW THE ROMANS NEVER GOT TO FAR IN SCOTLAND LOL
  • Like 1

One of my best mates is "Scotch". :laugh: He has even taught me some jockanese. Scran, tatties, pish. I'm sure i could pass for a local up there! :victory:

My Glaswiegian mate taught me the most important one- "GET TAE f**k YA DOBBER!" :laugh:

maybe in fife lol

f**k off you can have the English c**t in Falkirk.......... :laugh: :laugh:

Reported for racism. :nono: Did I ever once say I was English?

Sorry i apologise...... :yes: .........."f**k off you can have the c**t in Falkirk".......changed it for you mate.. :laugh:
  • Like 1

maybe in fife lol

f**k off you can have the English c**t in Falkirk.......... :laugh: :laugh:

Reported for racism. :nono: Did I ever once say I was English?

Sorry i apologise...... :yes: .........."f**k off you can have the c**t in Falkirk".......changed it for you mate.. :laugh:

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. :thumbs: