Whats Your Fear?

Fear of being kicked in the chest bye a heifer again and getting cornered bye a calved cow or bull and getting trampled and snakes that can kill ya and friends and family dying and not being able too do any thing about it

If you've got a calved Bull you've got more to worry about!!!!!

Do you not worry about being sexually inadequate too?

na mate no inadequate feeling here my girlfriend calls me a big dick and a twat and a asshole every day and like all women say there always right

Ha, I got the wrong member there!!!!

Saw the pic and the flag, and somehow thought it was Haymin who's posted!

That's why I mentioned sexually inadequate, he has a few problems in that department :whistling:

Sorry for the mix up! :icon_redface::laugh:

lol busted I've tried o how I've tried and its just no happen'n it just gets to sore Aaron there must be another way lol x

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muslims ruling the world

Waking up with ''Jimmy Saville'' again

PMSL.....I knew that bat was going to make an appearence...........i'd squirt you with my fake flower first........

Posted Images

Fears......mine is mice :icon_redface: .......................horrible little c**ts they give me the shivers !...............Ive faced most of my fears over the years i think its a great battle to have with yourself .....ive had fears of heights i cracked that......fears of fast fairground rides,cracked that........fears of going under water,cracked that...........................but mice ..............just cant do it even looking at them :bad:

Fears......mine is mice :icon_redface: .......................horrible little c**ts they give me the shivers !...............Ive faced most of my fears over the years i think its a great battle to have with yourself .....ive had fears of heights i cracked that......fears of fast fairground rides,cracked that........fears of going under water,cracked that...........................but mice ..............just cant do it even looking at them :bad:

I have a mental image of you Gnash, ya know how ya sorta build one up of the odd character on this site........................ Well, you announcing your fear of bloody mice has completely changed it! :laugh:

Rats are scarey fella! Not cute little mice! :D

• Like 1

Going into Greggs only to find they've sold out of pasties :laugh:

How do you think everyone else feels when there heading in and your heading out... :laugh:

• Like 1