Best Dog Youve Had Privilege To Own

Well as then heading says.mine wouldvof having to be a dog called champ i had a few years back an excellent allrounder he,d take rabbits hares fox and deer all preban he was a joy to own he was a half saluki half gh.now iv got a bitch shes around 2 1/2years old and is up there with him shes 3/4 saluki 1/4gh .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never tried fox ,,, as it's not my thing,,, in fact i never do fox with any dog.   If you mean rabbit and small deer ,,, she did both better than hare,,, if you have herd the expression "speed kills

This one will take some beating in my eye's..he was Deerhound x Greyhound X Cattle dog x Greyhound put back to a Saluki Greyhound and he could run all day then back out again on the lamp..he had very

Mother and son Bullstags. Used for different tasks, but not sure I could pick between them. Take care.

Posted Images

Wheaton x bitch had pts from cancer bout 6 yrs ago gave up lurchers for 2 yrs I was so sick bout her because I knew ill never get a dog again like her and tell myself if shed have been neglected and half fed shed prob be still alive

Mongerel lurcher type

There was some deerhound bedlington labradoor and greyhound in the mix

Never bothered training her just took her out.

The perfect moochers dog

Sometimes you dont realise what you got until you try and replace it

Edited by Mick C.
  • Like 2

This one.

7B0EB5AA-57B4-4E66-BB6F-C0A8C22FB5B0-2295-000001CAEE1A8173_zpsb2d1c18f.jpg

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

• Like 2

This one.

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

He's a cracker. How much bull?

This one.

3/8 bull 5/8 greyhound.

This one.

A few more pics of him. The munties were flushed to the gun.

87A209B8-BD9A-4566-9612-9583531660C9-7022-00000C20A86C152B_zpsf554d3d8.jpg

74197B89-7BB6-40E1-8B2C-917812EE609B-2422-0000059DC9BB6A0F_zps93e7cbe9.jpg

F6B243C9-8AB3-4D80-8E02-B81DD732F236-7075-00000C2A1081E865_zps001aad72.jpg

07D895A5-4B2C-484B-B647-FEA39A530122-2257-000001C94A7EE8CF_zps0bfa69a2.jpg

Obviously these are only the ones ive took snaps of on my phone but theres been many many more. Atb

This one.

3/8 bull 5/8 greyhound.

nice dog and doing you a good job :thumbs: its funny how they throw with% ,because my bullx grey Tod that i had , was same % as yours, but by your pics to munjak yours aint over big,where Tod was 26in 70 odd lb .Never had what i call my best dog as yet, what could take (all) quarry i am still looking for 1 . :laugh: But Bryn with out dout my 1x collie x grey as been my (best) rabbit dog , you never know Buck my 1x gsd x grey might tick all the boxes when older :yes:

Go on Ray have a guess at that red dogs height and wight... I know your dieing too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This old shitty red bitch of mine is the best alround lurcher iv had/seen from shooting right throw she done it (Not great at alot of things but bad at nothing type). But she could of been faster. (Bitch on the left)

post-10949-0-12803600-1359196510_thumb.jpg

Go on Ray have a guess at that red dogs height and wight... I know your dieing too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This old shitty red bitch of mine is the best alround lurcher iv had/seen from shooting right throw she done it (Not great at alot of things but bad at nothing type). But she could of been faster.

funny thing i was thinking that how big it was height+ weight :laugh: , i wonder how big Buck my 1x gsd x grey might make height+ weight, he is just over 5 month old now 23in 60lb a bloody big lump lol, what do you think he might make by say 14 months old .? i give up working it out :laugh:

This old shitty red bitch of mine is the best alround lurcher iv had/seen from shooting right throw she done it (Not great at alot of things but bad at nothing type). But she could of been faster.

funny thing i was thinking that how big it was height+ weight :laugh: , i wonder how big Buck my 1x gsd x grey might make height+ weight, he is just over 5 month old now 23in 60lb a bloody big lump lol, what do you think he might make by say 14 months old .? i give up working it out :laugh:

At 5 month old and 23'' :icon_eek: big. Na 26'' ray and been 60lb now i wouldnt read too much into that i like too keep my pups well covered like yourself.

So id say 26'' 70/75 lbs

This one would be close to the top for me,,, her name was Sally...Red collar. . whipp / grey x deer / grey . Won the 2003 windmill double handed,,,, was runner up the year after..

Had the best eyesight I have ever seen on any dog, was just a natural,,, not much escaped her,,,

pic13.jpg

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 3

Well id say my big dog i have now Is the best ive had hes a proper worker through and through doesn't let me down and takes anything I put infront if him ;) he's deer grey x saluki bull grey 29 inch tts , coming up 5 yrs a big lump of a dog :thumbs:

20121226_181432.jpg

photo-144.jpg

photo-76.jpg

• Like 1