Lucas V Bulldozer

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

should be a great match, but bear in mind, both dogs can do there job, so really there is nothing to worry about, (( thats for us spectators, I hope the ground is good and both dogs just need a bit of luck on the day, I hope Lucas, has that ON THE DAY ((( no disrespect to Bull dozer, they are both top dogs,

• Like 3

This time of yr with class dogs as this pair. Both will need a little luck on the day only takes one bad un and the its all over.

Wish both party all the best. But ill say now i hope Lucas will edge it just because Gorger has always been a gent on here

Fair play to both lads and good luck to the dogs on the day should be ggod match lads looks like alot of hard work put into these dogs for the sport. Top shine on that lucas fella there lad Good condition he looks . Cheers ATB :thumbs:

Edited by brazer