Lucas V Bulldozer

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

bulldozer or lucas ,,witch ever one wins like i said it will be a good match and has for only having speed of 15 mph then cor them parson drove ,downham market ,ely boston kingslin spalding crowland all over are slow shit hares then and heres me thinking bulldozer was doing well killing his hares there what a plonker i am :whistling: ,,so fen hares gotta be shit then even shitter on the black maybey have more luck runing my long legged jack russel he can do 17 mph ,,any way none of you lot apart from mike n john n few others will be there and weather lucas or bulldozer wins i think theres a lot on here that will not get a dvd,,,but weather bulldozer or lucas wins the other the looser is still a top dog but im sure will get crabbed witch ever looses by the fools on here but if half you fools had a dog like lucas or bulldozer you would understand what its like to have a good dog and not anavarge one,,all the best fens fever

• Like 4

That's sounds good Louth tiger that would even it up would like to see how bulldozer run in Ireland Lucas can run on any ground he already proven that .should be a very good match best of luck to both dogs

bulldozer or lucas ,,witch ever one wins like i said it will be a good match and has for only having speed of 15 mph then cor them parson drove ,downham market ,ely boston kingslin spalding crowland all over are slow shit hares then and heres me thinking bulldozer was doing well killing his hares there what a plonker i am :whistling: ,,so fen hares gotta be shit then even shitter on the black maybey have more luck runing my long legged jack russel he can do 17 mph ,,any way none of you lot apart from mike n john n few others will be there and weather lucas or bulldozer wins i think theres a lot on here that will not get a dvd,,,but weather bulldozer or lucas wins the other the looser is still a top dog but im sure will get crabbed witch ever looses by the fools on here but if half you fools had a dog like lucas or bulldozer you would understand what its like to have a good dog and not anavarge one,,all the best fens fever

feck lucas and the bulldozer jimmy you just get that pup ready for stubble time lol

na let jimmy get all the stick lol he dosent mind it ,,but braw im matching lucas but not really all i got to do is run my 3 hares mate thats it just got keep mind on job dead kick up on plough a dog running at 15 mph he should be ok hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

• Like 1