Terrier Rescue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the bitch lads the lads who helped us know who they are want a medal there worth there weight in gold top lads thanks everyone who help frog and moorland lads keep on doin wat ya doin

The problem as I see it is that he's not sure what his mates dogs have followed to ground,if its a rabbit most good earth dogs will not even enter the hole so there is no chance of getting a mark,its

If it was me i wouldn't be giving up so easily, I would be putting every ounce of energy in for at least ten days...

Firstly i am not claiming to be a terrier man! secondly i have already commented on the help provided. i am infact trying to establish why he has asked for help and then turned down the assistance of lads that are close and have a wealth of knowledge in which they could probably locate and recover the second dog. i dont think i am the only member who is confused by the whole situation. if i was in this position i would be taking the help offered, i appreciate you travelled 3 hours and commend that but if a terrier is earthed up is time not of the essence and the sooner help comes the better for the dogs welfare?????

• Like 1

Me personally i would not have a dog in the ground if its not got the right equipment on even if it is just a walk i have them collared up at all times.

shoulda, woulda, coulda, its too late now and he has learnt a valuable lesson

• Like 1

Ffs they weren't collared up coz they weren't earth dogs and if the lads are digging fecking big holes somewhere they shouldn't be digging fecking big holes their hardly gonna broadcast the locations etc to all and sundry are they?

• Like 2

Maybe a silly question digdeeper but......... the railway networks are complicated with all the drains and cable ducts`ETC... is there at all a possibility the dog could have managed to get out further up the line been picked up and handed in. i know i have had to pick up my whippet from the pound in weymouth before when it went missing.