Terrier Rescue

follow the tracks in every direction for at least a quater of a mile if theres more than 1 track going off on a spur make sure you follow that as well, most of the undergound toughing and drainage pies goes on the side of the track

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the bitch lads the lads who helped us know who they are want a medal there worth there weight in gold top lads thanks everyone who help frog and moorland lads keep on doin wat ya doin

The problem as I see it is that he's not sure what his mates dogs have followed to ground,if its a rabbit most good earth dogs will not even enter the hole so there is no chance of getting a mark,its

If it was me i wouldn't be giving up so easily, I would be putting every ounce of energy in for at least ten days...

Totally agree with last comment you are just as liable if you leave the dog stay till you find them no matter what hopefully alive and take people up on there offers too people on this site seem more than willing to help

• Like 1

The problem as I see it is that he's not sure what his mates dogs have followed to ground,if its a rabbit most good earth dogs will not even enter the hole so there is no chance of getting a mark,its not an electric line so that makes it a bit more workable as regards safety but the best bet is to call the powers that be now as its been far too long without a sign of life,I've been on lots of these scenarios and never came away without either a live terrier or a dead one,stop f*cking about and get the job done properly,this has dragged on far too long and if it means going to the authorities then get on with it,the terriers should be your main priority,worry about any prosecution later,man up and sort yourselves out as you've had plenty of good offers,remember whilst you've been safe and sound sleeping in your bed those little dogs have been awaiting your intervention without food or water,WM

• Like 15