32-Foot Dig

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

were on about 10 1/2 meters deep.................not being a tw$t here but ive hand dug a few deep holes (not too dogs) but for work and when you get too about 3.5m the spoil if light enough can just about be chucked up the top and then someone shovels away................we then use buckets and rope.........

im not knocking you but you would never dig that out with a shovel from 5m by chucking soil out of hole............dont give a fook what any one says

im intrigued to how you done it ..................not knocking it at all as the only way you could do a dig like that would be too chuck it on different levels and shovel off...............or bucket and rope...........on my previous job i dug down 5m with macine , the trench was 1m wide with trench boxes in and that looked fooking deep...............let alone that again........im not metioning how you were getting in and out the hole...............but just genuinely interested how you done it .............many thanks

were on about 10 1/2 meters deep.................not being a tw$t here but ive hand dug a few deep holes (not too dogs) but for work and when you get too about 3.5m the spoil if light enough can just about be chucked up the top and then someone shovels away................we then use buckets and rope.........

im not knocking you but you would never dig that out with a shovel from 5m by chucking soil out of hole............dont give a fook what any one says

im intrigued to how you done it ..................not knocking it at all as the only way you could do a dig like that would be too chuck it on different levels and shovel off...............or bucket and rope...........on my previous job i dug down 5m with macine , the trench was 1m wide with trench boxes in and that looked fooking deep...............let alone that again........im not metioning how you were getting in and out the hole...............but just genuinely interested how you done it .............many thanks

I could be wrong i cant see properly in those pictures and my eyes aint great but it look's like a steep banking and they went down and took the front out so maybe they chucked it to the side and didnt have to take the soil out a shear hole i could be wrong but that's how i would of done a steep bank and like i said i cant see properly in the picture's :thumbs:

i noticed that ,.......should of measured from ground level instead of top of bank level ............(we all get excited lol)

even if the bank was 2m high you still wouldnt chuck spoil that high............out of 8m deep hole.......?- that bank is probably higher than it looks ,........feck it cant be bothered nice hole anyway lads..........reminds me of me ex...........lol

sori lad ur getn it wrong no xcitment im experienced digger i no wat im talkn bout 32 foot the bellman said u avnt a clue the bank is steep that doesnt mean it wasnt 32 ft down.jst goes to show u dnt no wat ur talki bout.wait to see good pics ul eat ur words.hey if you need digging lessons gime a shout lol07835884503

just rang the lad and put the phone down on me ,..................whats all that about,...........................i aint no bull shiter and i was asking genuine question...............

whats the problem..............?

edit to say im knocking you lads ............................just asking a genuine question................im no expert and you got me number ,..........looking forward to me digging lessons............lol

come on gents you cant can't claim such a feet of achievement without questions being asked, if not for proof of authenticity but for others to gain knowledge.

i did work as a design civil engineer for a few years and a 32 foot hole is a very dangerous place to be in without certain safety procedures in place.

• Like 2

whippet its bloody 8am and you ringin him he could be asleep with his kids asleep in the same room,id bloody hang up too lol

ahhhhhhhhh oh to have kids that sleep past 8am :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 9

Feck in hell!!!! I'd be blocking that place up tighter than a nuns c..t, I can honestly say if I got a reading like that I'd be ringing around for a shot of a different box & a big digger, lol.. Hats off to you all.. Atleast she went doing what she loved.. Rip old girl, a dig ul take to your grave no doubt....

• Like 2

Was your knocker box working properly.. :hmm: because looking at them picture's which can be decieving..that hole look's no where near 32ft deep..but it still look's like a big dig either way..shame the terrier past away..

millet** if you dont believe we dug a 32 footer well thats fine an dandy but we dont need your confirmation on what we done right, where still sore an we done what we thought was justice, so if you dont like it dont commet ;)

Was your knocker box working properly.. :hmm: because looking at them picture's which can be decieving..that hole look's no where near 32ft deep..but it still look's like a big dig either way..shame the terrier past away..

it dont look 32 foot but it feckin deep fair play lads shame about the outcome