Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

You see this is why I don't want to meet new friends on here. They start off pally Wally but I've lost count of the many stories I've read on here..... Guys going out for a days running, all good.... Then the bitching and back stabbing starts...... Keep yourself to yourself, don't brag about f**k all, the worlds such a better place :thumbs:

• Like 5

You see this is why I don't want to meet new friends on here. They start off pally Wally but I've lost count of the many stories I've read on here..... Guys going out for a days running, all good.... Then the bitching and back stabbing starts...... Keep yourself to yourself, don't brag about f**k all, the worlds such a better place :thumbs:

well said there is to many people going behind your back being fly better out on your own :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Your just a miserable feker ,I like people , no matter how many times I get had over or stabbed in the back , I wont lose my faith in human nature ,

meet people spread the love . :victory:

Your just a miserable feker ,I like people , no matter how many times I get had over or stabbed in the back , I wont lose my faith in human nature ,

meet people spread the love . :victory:

:laugh: I suppose your right..... Ill give it a go.... Fancy a wee run Baldrick? :D

• Like 1

Fuji. Yes I did ask you about how long a bitch is in season. As I don't breed dogs like you do from any shit. Hares Kat has taken big numbers seen by many. So no need to get all big headed but beleave me I was taking hares a lot of years ago well before you Andy. My age yes iam 46 so what I got on with my life just didn't want to through kids out to get state benefit. When have you done a days work from leaving school. Don't bother answering Andy we know you never worked. Now dogs I had em longer then most don't listen to a few idiots on here I don't care whAt people think. I know who and who I can't trust. Fireman you mention willow and support his actions what about what he did to your best mate Ooty. Sticking a starter pistol in his gut at a show on a Sunday afternoon well not my style so we parted company Ooty well he still ones to Cornwall runing often. But Andy. What's any of your dogs done you through 16 hares in front of jack took pictures though you knew Chester caught 15 of them with another dog. What about when you got caught in Scotland with Ricky 2 yrs ago. Ricky lost his van lamps etc you didn't offer him anything and your ment to be a mate no wonder he doesn't bother with you now. What about when you was in the station true or false you sang like the spice girls. Sorry Andy time you told the truth all this shit you shout is no good. Iam in New Zealand fishing why because I get out of my little comfort zone and I know what people do out of the zone time you tried. Keep me out of your bitching as I know this will hurt you but it's only the truth. Ps nice to see you got some proper blood instead of that shit minshaw blood you been biggin up for yrs

I supported him in his actions of smacking a fella who wrongly moved on a dog in the mouth,just like i'd support DL in smacking you in the mouth Mark,FOR THE SAME REASON but you swapped a dog that was ment to go back for extra permission :yes: .As for the gun gongster bit,childish shite and some folks need to get a grip is what i think and it's no place of mine to say anything on behalf of ooty on this subject is it? and to use your own words mark,"keep me out your bitching" as i ain't even mentioned you.