Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

So your mate Mark is a grass and you're still on here defending the muppet.......are you getting one of these pups then as payment for blowing smoke up his arse then? lol

What's your beef Johnny? Spit it out son :yes:

Just don't sit right with me that you defend the guy all the time I thought you were made of better stuff than that.........just hope you don't get stung like dazz and the rest did. :thumbs:

Ok mate. Ill lay my cards on the table....... When I first came on this site it was saluki kingdom, fen city lol. You know how much I love that ;) mark was getting it in the neck, so I defended him. Started getting to know the guy and he has never done me no wrong. The grass stories don't sit well with me either but as I said earlier, I don't listen to idol gossip and take folk as I find them. He still makes for entertainment on here :D I tell folk limited stuff about me cos I know what the big bad world is like. I come on here for the craic, if folk want to lay bare their life on here, fair dos, I don't and never will :thumbs:

• Like 3

Tell me something guys..... Right marks ment to be a grass, done hideous crimes etc...... Do you not think folk have done all this shit to him? I don't know, only guessing but I reckon he must put up with some amount of shit. Seriously, what you think? Before anyone says he deserves it, who is to say he did it first.......

So your mate Mark is a grass and you're still on here defending the muppet.......are you getting one of these pups then as payment for blowing smoke up his arse then? lol

What's your beef Johnny? Spit it out son :yes:

Just don't sit right with me that you defend the guy all the time I thought you were made of better stuff than that.........just hope you don't get stung like dazz and the rest did. :thumbs:

Ok mate. Ill lay my cards on the table....... When I first came on this site it was saluki kingdom, fen city lol. You know how much I love that ;) mark was getting it in the neck, so I defended him. Started getting to know the guy and he has never done me no wrong. The grass stories don't sit well with me either but as I said earlier, I don't listen to idol gossip and take folk as I find them. He still makes for entertainment on here :D I tell folk limited stuff about me cos I know what the big bad world is like. I come on here for the craic, if folk want to lay bare their life on here, fair dos, I don't and never will :thumbs:

He grassed on dazz baw not a story a FACT, the guy nearly lost his job !! If you want to be his mate thats your perogative but in my eyes a grass isv a grass !!

• Like 2

Tell me something guys..... Right marks ment to be a grass, done hideous crimes etc...... Do you not think folk have done all this shit to him? I don't know, only guessing but I reckon he must put up with some amount of shit. Seriously, what you think? Before anyone says he deserves it, who is to say he did it first.......

Two wrongs don't make it right. :thumbs:

Two wrongs don't make it right. :thumbs:

I suppose mate. Anyhow, I need to get some graft done lol. Been interesting :laugh:

any pups left??? where do i send me c.v???? :laugh:

:laugh: how many you want mate :tongue2:

oh aye, anybody any pics of kat by anychance????

NOT THE BEST PIC THEY MITE BE A PIC OF KAT ON HERE,,,MY EYE, SIGHT HIS S#IT,,,AND I WUD NOT FANCY CHIPPING IT TO THAT MOTOR IFF HE LOST HIT,,,LOL

IMG_5197.jpg

Edited by tjones3862

Baw,without a doubt Mark takes flak but holy shit look at the people he's fell out with? Chalkwarren,socks,Woodga,longdogrunner,Ianb,millet,moll,Brookie,chartpolski,leec I think too.,wi11ow,fireman,Dazz,Pritch,Davie Lloyd,timber,busher that's off the top of my head lol.....now I don't know all of them but by feck he has some enemies on here alone haha..I've been out hunting with him twice and never had a problem with him,had him at my home yet he still wants to cause me shit via his muck spreading mouth..oh well you live and learn I suppose?

• Like 4

Mark fat head brick your a wanker..always have been always will be you gobshite..I've told you before and I'll tell you AGAIN i wouldn't piss on you if your on fire..everyone with ANY morals knows your style you clown,sending pics of Kat kissing a fox to the RSPCA you stupid twat..Shane seen through you,Brookie,me,Mark from Wigan,lloydy,Pritch,Dazz,,Ianb,Millet,shouting that Moll was seeing Woodga and more!...somehow I don't think everyone is wrong how about you? Grassing lol..we got caught f*****g red handed you idiot plus i get on great with Ricky you fool,you f*****g grassed to Dazz employers you soft twat and nearly lost him the lot!!! Your numbers marked cocker..you fat idiot,get in our gym and back training you clown because one of these days your gonna get knocked flat on your big lard arse you knob..now f**k off with your kid craic..you slimey twat..your a big fat sloth lol..your obsessed with Don dog haha..you know fella that he WOULD whoop any dog infact every dog you own and ever will lol..no go do us all a favour and tie a big old rock to your waist and jump in the f*****g ocean..you prick!!!

so i take it you dont like him then? :laugh: