How RSPCA actions led to the botched murder of 46 sheep, and how those animals were used in propaganda photos afterwards

the problem lies with the fact that they have allready said they will give up royal acent and there charity status if the govt grant them powers and iam afraid this will happen as it will be decided its in the public interest and seen as a cost saving

the problem lies with the fact that they have allready said they will give up royal acent and there charity status if the govt grant them powers and iam afraid this will happen as it will be decided its in the public interest and seen as a cost saving

Presumably there were UK DEFRA (or whomever) vets at Ramsgate. What I want to know is how a "charity" worker get's to over rule a professional vet and experienced stock people on animal welfare issues?

Even one of their own describes the actions at the port as "f*****g stupid". It is the decisions taken by those "charity" workers that led to the situation in the article. The case should be made that that "charity" is incompetent and poisoned by a political agenda to the effect it does harm, and no power transfer is warranted. Not only that, but that it would be irresponsible to give give them any "power".

I also think there's a major problem with their "uniform", which in Ireland anyway bears a fair degree of resemblance to a Garda uniform. It's a form of intimidation.

• Like 2

Never ceases to amaze me as to how corrupt and immoral the heads of that organisation really are. If this corrupt and scandelous act was commited by anyone else it would make the front page of every newspaper in the country.

Unfortunately, most governments are also beset by corruption and cover ups, and that includes ours!

• Like 2

Never ceases to amaze me as to how corrupt and immoral the heads of that organisation really are. If this corrupt and scandelous act was commited by anyone else it would make the front page of every newspaper in the country.

Unfortunately, most governments are also beset by corruption and cover ups, and that includes ours!

easy to see that with all the savile stuff thats coming out and theres a lot more to come out yet :yes:

So their man shot them all then they tried to pass it off as they'd stumbled upon a lorry full of sheep all dead and covered in blood? They're a set of c**ts, the sooner they get shut down the better and any animals they 'rescue' would do better fending for themselves on the street, over 44% of animals they rescued were put down FFS :censored: :censored: animal welfare my arse!!!!!