Undateables

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on none of us are perfect , i choose to be single because i am anti social , but for someone who wants a partner & has a disability it must be twice as hard . good luck to the lot of them

I really don't know why that sarah girl was on there I wouldn't have called her undateable she was lovely, it wouldn't put me off she seemed a really nice lass.

"They don't call me mr popular for nothing!!"    

Be honest, who'd shag the midget?

To be really honest i'll put it in a bit Scottish slang...."Ad grab her wi the shuck eh the erse and pit her oan like a wellie bit!!!!."........ :D

To be really honest i'll put it in a bit Scottish slang...."Ad grab her wi the shuck eh the erse and pit her oan like a wellie bit!!!!."........ :D

??? what ???

• Like 1

??? what ???

I'll let Malt explain it........... :laugh:

??? what ???

He says shes like a moped as long as my mates didn't see me on her i'd do her :laugh:

• Like 1

Sick of you Jocks typing how you'd talk...mongs :whistling:

made me laugh when they interveiwed the dare devil dwarl girl and she said men want to spin me on their cock lol.mind you she was an attractive young lady .

:laugh: aye that was funny. See the guy with the frog eyes, why didn't he just go with a blind woman..... Kill 2 birds with the one stone there.