Undateables

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on none of us are perfect , i choose to be single because i am anti social , but for someone who wants a partner & has a disability it must be twice as hard . good luck to the lot of them

I really don't know why that sarah girl was on there I wouldn't have called her undateable she was lovely, it wouldn't put me off she seemed a really nice lass.

"They don't call me mr popular for nothing!!"    

i am watching it now , i had me down as undatable because i am such a bossy cow :laugh: .. but I feel so sorry for that tourettes lad .. he is going to struggle with all that f**k off cnut business :laugh:

Felt sorry for that lass actually, hope she finds someone with a lot of patience and understanding. As for the lad with tourettes i reckon he'll be alright if that lass stays interested...and as for the other lad :laugh: all i can say is crack on son! Shy bairns get nowt :laugh:

• Like 1

Felt sorry for that lass actually, hope she finds someone with a lot of patience and understanding. As for the lad with tourettes i reckon he'll be alright if that lass stays interested...and as for the other lad :laugh: all i can say is crack on son! Shy bairns get nowt :laugh:

Wasnt she a lovely looking lass. very sad her story , cant believe someone so young having a stroke ,

• Like 2

A stroke for someone so young with all her life ahead of her a is a terrible thing. She's got a lot going for her she's attractive bright and unable to nag a man to death so almost perfect lol only joking ! I enjoyed watching the show funny as well as heart warming.

Yep amazing show, and that young lady that had the stroke my heart goes out to her, such a beautiful young lady,

and didnt the tourettes guy score a lovely looking girl...

Nice to see someone whos not so superficial, theres a lid for every pot as they say here... :)

I really don't know why that sarah girl was on there I wouldn't have called her undateable she was lovely, it wouldn't put me off she seemed a really nice lass.

Aye i agree with you there Wxm there was no way she was 'undateable' and in the same category as the two other lads on the show. Beautiful lass, she did alright on the date though to be fair although i thought the lad didn't speak much! Few awkward moments, if it was me i'd be making conversation constantly, showing pictures of me dogs etc and generally making her feel a bit more relaxed, regardless of if she replied or not :tongue2:

Was funny as well as a bit sad. Mind and tune in next episode cause Rubytex is on it.... I don't want to give much away but I can't see that freak getting a date...lol

i am watching it now , i had me down as undatable because i am such a bossy cow :laugh: .. but I feel so sorry for that tourettes lad .. he is going to struggle with all that f**k off cnut business :laugh:

think the wifes got tourettes

or am i really a c**t