11 months now

I've got the dangerous evidence in writing

have you even read that back??? you are nowt but trouble lad :yes:

im glad most in this site are seeing you an ye kennel blind buds for what yous are, a bunch a kennel blind vindictive 1st dog owning clowns....

this got got dangerous a long time ago and this is a way a showing the truth. Dangerous or not the truth is coming out and you boys know it and your fncked.

you never answered other day aswell about talkscheaps famous mal x line?............what is it now buddy over a untested mal x and its talkscheap mal x line ?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

earlystart no offence but you seem more interested in causes arguments and not just on this thread maybe putting pics of your days/nights out would be more productive and maybe people will take you more seriously as it is people are seeing childish fall outs and its fecking boring

• Like 1

earlierstart you started a thread when the pup was either 8/9 months and you said something along the lines of my dog is doing more than a 12 month old dog. My old mother god rest her soul always said "to be a good liar you need a good memory"

amen to that..... :victory:

i said my pup is mature and doing as much as a 12 month old dog that my mates got jumping catching and remember people telling me his dog must be shit.

Good luck with your dog mate, I hope this cross works out for you. You seem happy enough with how the pup is coming on.

I ain't got anything against you and the dog but I've got a good memory. You originally said that your dog was doing more at 6 months than other dogs of 12 months. You never mentioned a mates dog. People warned you against starting the dog too early and said it might not make old bones. I think you got a lot of people's backs up because you were suggesting that your pup was better than their adult dogs and this breeding was going to shake up the running dog world. To be honest, I don't know whether anyone else is lying or whether anything else you say is true. I've only skimmed through this, it's pretty boring unless you're involved in the row. I just know that you haven't got the facts right about this particular point.

• Like 1

I've got the dangerous evidence in writing

have you even read that back??? you are nowt but trouble lad :yes:

im glad most in this site are seeing you an ye kennel blind buds for what yous are, a bunch a kennel blind vindictive 1st dog owning clowns....

this got got dangerous a long time ago and this is a way a showing the truth. Dangerous or not the truth is coming out and you boys know it and your fncked.

:laugh:

you make me giggle like a likkle girl :laugh:

im away to gee me kids an hours lampin way there pup, ye know the 1 yous are dying to know about :laugh:

i know all about your pup and hows it doing.......ha ha ha

• Like 1

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

i would like to tell you on a pm but pm's are dangerous.

ffs dont start that area 51 we can read pm`s bollocks, wear a tin foil hat i can also read minds :laugh: i let this thread carry on in the hope it would resolve itself, but you just carnt let it go, can you, or are you being encouraged a little bit :hmm:

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

ffs dont start that area 51 we can read pm`s bollocks, wear a tin foil hat i can also read minds :laugh: i let this thread carry on in the hope it would resolve itself, but you just carnt let it go, can you, or are you being encouraged a little bit :hmm:

come on paulas he resisted it for .....um ........7 days after he joined,.............please dont ban him ,...........other wise we will have EVEN EARLIER joining the forum lol..lol

• Like 1

come on paulas he resisted it for .....um ........7 days after he joined,.............please dont ban him ,...........other wise we will have EVEN EARLIER joining the forum lol..lol

Stayed up all night after that....... :D

• Like 2

I'd love to slap the fcuk out off youse two lol what sort of men are yas get a big field and sort it out

you going to highlite who you are referring too love.?

Not you sweetheart your not my type redawn and that other ejit

I'd love to slap the fcuk out off youse two lol what sort of men are yas get a big field and sort it out

:laugh:

you keep slappin ye salami kid, be all ye slappin :laugh:

• Like 1

i was going to say you wouldnt hit a girl would you.............i would let you stroke my long blonde hair until you reach my golden brown thighs ,then you could gently ........!!!
  • Like 1

i was going to say you wouldnt hit a girl would you.............i would let you stroke my long blonde hair until you reach my golden brown thighs ,then you could gently ........!!!

Jog on ya fairy

• Like 1