11 months now

Wrong choice of fo words from the chap.

The guy has just shown a pic of his dog, he is obviously proud of it, he has put it up for peoples interest.

I have no idea why he gets so much hassle, he hasn't claimed anything.

no probs mate yes think wrong choice of words there ,just gets bit boring all the time ,think this 11th thread now about it, think it comes from start when he claimed his pup better than anything the same age or even bit older of different breeding ,but hey what do i know :whistling:

This all starts back up all the time over and over again because i get silly PMs off you two the master and the puppet ...just leave me alone ,stop the threats ,because when i agree to meet you im a bully then ......im telling you on here now stop PMing me or my friends you or Talkscheap/flint please

right you've gone back on your word you said I wouldn't here from you again if I didn't mention you. I've never threatened you you pm me and I answer true? All this is because of you! I don't want to say any more because it will blow up again. So keep out of my business and you won't here from me like I've all ready told you. Why go on it has nothing to do with me what's happened. Leave me out of this!!

STOP THE SILLY PMS YOU AND CRAZY PETE ,REMEMBER YOU TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL AS HES CRAZY AND HES GOING TO BUMP INTO ME OR FIND ME UNTIL I SAID IL SAVE YOU BOTH THE BOTHER AND MEET YOU ,THEN I WAS A BULLY ,IL SAY ON HERE NOW IL NEVER GO ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS AGAIN IF YOU AND CRAZY PETE STOP PMING ME SHIT OR MY FREINDS

PETE HAS TOLD ME YOU ARE A LIAR BUT I COULDN'T SAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT NOW YOU'VE JUST COME ON HERE SAYING THAT I CAN SEE FIR MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER THREATENED YOU! I DID TELL YOU PETE WAS CRAZY BUT THAT WAS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR MATES! WHAT HAVE YOU TO GAIN FROM THIS? HAVE I SENT YOU A SILLY PM?

e the mal x for selling pups , thats why pete played f**k when you got banned for 2nd time because his voice was silenced ......im ok thanks with protecting myself ...ffs the blokes a 64 year old man whos blind as a bat and had a stroke and hes threating people ,leave it there mun both of you , stop pming me ok dont want bullshit just stop the pms both of you ,lets see if i have pm tonight now

what pup ,there were to lots from the mal bitch one from buddy and mine which has nothing to do with Pete. What are you on about? If you know of more then tell me I'd like to know because I'd like to see them out of interest. Why are you doing this? I think this time people may get to see what's happening because what's happened in the past has nothing to do with me but now your telling lies about me and I can paste and copy because I've done nothing wrong and nothing to worry about.so stop telling lies and say sorry.

Edited by DEERMAN

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

NO MORE ON HERE FROM ME ,STOP PMING WEATHER THIER THREATS LOVE LETTERS I DONT CARE JUST STOP IT AND THAT GOS FOR FLINT/TALKSCHEAP /EARIERSTART /EARLYSTART OR WHO EVER YOU ALL CALL .YOURSELVES ....

Edited by DEERMAN

Wrong choice of fo words from the chap.

The guy has just shown a pic of his dog, he is obviously proud of it, he has put it up for peoples interest.

I have no idea why he gets so much hassle, he hasn't claimed anything.

no probs mate yes think wrong choice of words there ,just gets bit boring all the time ,think this 11th thread now about it, think it comes from start when he claimed his pup better than anything the same age or even bit older of different breeding ,but hey what do i know :whistling:

i never said it was better, reddawn was running the pup down and had one himself the same age and I asked if we could go out lamping. And I said in the start he was mature like a 12 month old. Stop twisting thing spoiling my threads please.

This all starts back up all the time over and over again because i get silly PMs off you two the master and the puppet ...just leave me alone ,stop the threats ,because when i agree to meet you im a bully then ......im telling you on here now stop PMing me or my friends you or Talkscheap/flint please

right you've gone back on your word you said I wouldn't here from you again if I didn't mention you. I've never threatened you you pm me and I answer true? All this is because of you! I don't want to say any more because it will blow up again. So keep out of my business and you won't here from me like I've all ready told you. Why go on it has nothing to do with me what's happened. Leave me out of this!!

STOP THE SILLY PMS YOU AND CRAZY PETE ,REMEMBER YOU TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL AS HES CRAZY AND HES GOING TO BUMP INTO ME OR FIND ME UNTIL I SAID IL SAVE YOU BOTH THE BOTHER AND MEET YOU ,THEN I WAS A BULLY ,IL SAY ON HERE NOW IL NEVER GO ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS AGAIN IF YOU AND CRAZY PETE STOP PMING ME SHIT OR MY FREINDS

PETE HAS TOLD ME YOU ARE A LIAR BUT I COULDN'T SAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT NOW YOU'VE JUST COME ON HERE SAYING THAT I CAN SEE FIR MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER THREATENED YOU! I DID TELL YOU PETE WAS CRAZY BUT THAT WAS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR MATES! WHAT HAVE YOU TO GAIN FROM THIS? HAVE I SENT YOU A SILLY PM?

the only liers in all this is you too and we all know what all these posts are for to promote the mal x for selling pups , thats why pete played f**k when you got banned for 2nd time because his voice was silenced ......im ok thanks with protecting myself ...ffs the blokes a 64 year old man whos blind as a bat and had a stroke and hes threating people ,leave it there mun both of you , stop pming me ok dont want bullshit just stop the pms both of you ,lets see if i have pm tonight now

what pup ,there were to lots from the mal bitch one from buddy and mine which has nothing to do with Pete. What are you on about? If you know of more then tell me I'd like to know because I'd like to see them out of interest. Why are you doing this? I think this time people may get to see what's happening because what's happened in the past has nothing to do with me but now your telling lies about me and I can paste and copy because I've done nothing wrong and nothing to worry about.so stop telling lies and say sorry.

you sure your not him under different account ?......i can also copy and paste you saying we all sign in each others accounts and share what we say or words to that effect after my mate told you stop stiring shit other night so you knew about the threats and then we get the dead deer and goats left on mine and my mates permission that you two know nothing about until pete says about me being amterish thinking his dog killed goat when no one mentioned it was killed by a dog did they? ....and your wrong the greyhound was put to mal bitch 2 ,buddy was put to the mal x bitch......so if the pups arent for money why has he only kept one pup out of first litter unless he nows they no good?

ive got you this time you won't answer and more lies wont get you out of it!! Fncked!

Mods I hope you can see what's going on? As I don't want to get banned again.

no me so all i ask is stop pming me you and talkscheap ... :thumbs:

your a liar and a think there's a lot on here now got to realise that. I have got you because you know I've won doesn't matter about anyone else thanks... Ps now you've made this a different game!!

Mods I hope you can see what's going on? As I don't want to get banned again.

no me so all i ask is stop pming me you and talkscheap ... :thumbs:

your a liar and a think there's a lot on here now got to realise that. I have got you because you know I've won doesn't matter about anyone else thanks... Ps now you've made this a different game!!

Edited by DEERMAN