11 months now

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

earlystart no offence but you seem more interested in causes arguments and not just on this thread maybe putting pics of your days/nights out would be more productive and maybe people will take you more seriously as it is people are seeing childish fall outs and its fecking boring

i put these pic up because Deerman told me he wouldn't spoil another one of my threads, I was walking my dog and got my phone out and took a couple of pic and thought I'd put them up like other members on here do. I thought his word was his word because after a lot of pm's from him I thought maybe he was ok. I don't want any bother mate but I've had all my threads spoiled by him and was looking forward to seeing how it would go after all I think he's looking good but that's just me.i don't like doing this but enough is enough. ATB

he didnt say spoil did he? he said comment on one , but that was before he got more threating PMs off the puppet master ,and i dont understand all these threats, then when he said he meet any of you hes a bully .....how old are you?you know who deerman is but you wont tell him who you are will you? Still wont answer about the Mal x line? why? Edited by chief pudding

Haven't been on in ages came back to see another of earl ystarts threads f****d up by the same old people he's proud of his dog and if you think he's coming on here to advertise dogs you lot must be thicker than I remembered its the same few firing into him month after month why don't you just leave it out now and spend some time with your own dogs instead of being keyboard warriors what I will say if what has been said about TALKCHEAP is true how did a certain few people stay friends with him for such a long period of time these people spent hours and hours behind the lamp together and in my opinion if you haven't fallen out with somebody in the first 10 years you went out why fall out now everybody has a difference in opinion about dogs what they like to run and what they like to see in dogs that's what makes us human and all dog men who KEEP there dogs must think the dog must be ok else they wouldn't keep them I haven't posted a picture of my dog on here for ages but he's 14months old now and will post one soon as I get some up to date pics to all you stuck in your little bubble not interested in any other breeds feel free to come and fcuk my thread up (BECAUSE REMEMBER BAD PUBLICITY IS STILL PUBLICITY ) pmsl and if any one wants there bitch lined from a buddy x mal 14 months old of unproven dog there will obviously be a small charge of £50000 I'm not greedy or trying to get rich HONEST . PS on a serious note keep up the work with the dog atb with him and will have to let the dogs have a run together oneshot

havent been on in ages ? why lie ? you were on here on the 7th Jan 13 or was it somebody else signing into ur account?

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

i would like to tell you on a pm but pm's are dangerous.

ffs dont start that area 51 we can read pm`s bollocks, wear a tin foil hat i can also read minds :laugh: i let this thread carry on in the hope it would resolve itself, but you just carnt let it go, can you, or are you being encouraged a little bit :hmm:

i wasn't saying you could read pm's and all Deerman has to do is admit he lied and say sorry. If he wasn't dont you think he would of given me a load of shit by now and his other little lambs are acting a bit different now.

why do i need to give you more shit and make you look thick you seem to be doing pretty well on your own without my help :thumbs: COME ON EARLIERSTART TELL ME WHO YOU ARE ,YOU KNOW WHO I AM . WHY YOU HIDING BEHIND A NAME ? :hmm::icon_redface: ALL THIS BECAUSE I SAID WHAT I SEEN OVER 2+SEASONS AT BEST THE MAL X IS AN AVERAGE BREED OF LURCHER. IVE ASKED TALKSCHEASP MANY A TIME IN PM TO TELL ME WHAT PART I LIED ABOUT WHEN I DESCRIBED WHAT I HAD SEEN BUT HE NEVER WOULD ANSWER THAT PART ONLY SILLY THREATS THAT I KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT ,THEN WE GET THE DEAD GOAT AND DEER LEFT ON MINE AND A FREINDS LAND(NOT FOR ONE MIN SAYINGS ITS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU LOT OH NO LOL ) .AND ALL THIS BECAUSE HE CANT ADMIT OR EVER SAY HES WRONG , JUST ANSWER THIS LAST QUESTION FOR ME , IF THEY WERE THE BREED YOU LOT ARE MAKING OUT AND I SEEN THEM RUN FOR A FEW SEASONS AND WAS OFFERED PUPS WHY DIDNT I TAKE ONE IF THEY WERE SO DAM GOOD? Edited by DEERMAN

yous fookers are deluded, ill refrain from meeting any of yees, but let me guess, thatll be my way out lol

admit he lied an say sorry :clapper:

just admit you lied and say sorry :laugh: bit like silence of the lambs there ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

Fcuk they must be good mates then my dog is 14 months old I've never had a friend that long in my life lol by any chance are you feeling like the black sheep lonely on here by yourself ent it Pmsl

Do you class yourself a very good freind of talkscheap?

No not a real close friend just a friend do you consider yourself a good friend of his? just wondering why you asked

i was just wondering ;) oh you forgot to answer ,why did you say you havent been on in ages when you were on 7th jan? Edited by chief pudding

Haven't been on in ages came back to see another of earl ystarts threads f****d up by the same old people he's proud of his dog and if you think he's coming on here to advertise dogs you lot must be thicker than I remembered its the same few firing into him month after month why don't you just leave it out now and spend some time with your own dogs instead of being keyboard warriors what I will say if what has been said about TALKCHEAP is true how did a certain few people stay friends with him for such a long period of time these people spent hours and hours behind the lamp together and in my opinion if you haven't fallen out with somebody in the first 10 years you went out why fall out now everybody has a difference in opinion about dogs what they like to run and what they like to see in dogs that's what makes us human and all dog men who KEEP there dogs must think the dog must be ok else they wouldn't keep them I haven't posted a picture of my dog on here for ages but he's 14months old now and will post one soon as I get some up to date pics to all you stuck in your little bubble not interested in any other breeds feel free to come and fcuk my thread up (BECAUSE REMEMBER BAD PUBLICITY IS STILL PUBLICITY ) pmsl and if any one wants there bitch lined from a buddy x mal 14 months old of unproven dog there will obviously be a small charge of £50000 I'm not greedy or trying to get rich HONEST . PS on a serious note keep up the work with the dog atb with him and will have to let the dogs have a run together oneshot

havent been on in ages ? why lie ? you were on here on the 7th Jan 13 or was it somebody else signing into ur account?

i havnt been on lurcher and running dog section for ages is that better for you the reason being all this shit there no point can't put nothing on about my dog without people arguing and stupid stuff being said when tempers flare I think is it really worth it rather keep myself to myself and mine and other people's business off an open forum now I don't just like how every other person chucks there penny's worth in knowing nothing of the breed like red dawn if you can run a dog down without seeing it have a single run then to me that's an idiot and as for people useing my account its only me who dose nobody else like I said to redawn he can run my dog I will come down or he can come up no money the thing is he said he doesn't want to meet a person like me so is that a judgement on me as a person or a judgement on me for running a certain breed dog it would be a no lose situation for me my dog has nothing to prove everybody already know these mal x are shit but if by luck it did just happen to beat his dog then what would that make his dog also if mine lost he would give me shit on here but he already dose like I said and loads of others have there's a lot of people on this site that talk a good dog or who are quick enough to say about other people's dogs I will never big my dog up or run others down we all got dogs for the banter and laugh with are mates so what I will say to redawn is don't judge me by my choice of dog and as for you saying you don't want to meet a person like me I've already got a boyfriend so you would be quite safe also one last serious question to redawn if you stayed at a friends house had a few beers and fell asleep on the sofa and when you woke up in the morning you had a condom hanging from your ass would you tell anybody ?...............................if the answer to that is no then you can come stay on my sofa anytime Pmsl

i havnt been on lurcher and running dog section for ages is that better for you the reason being all this shit there no point can't put nothing on about my dog without people arguing and stupid stuff being said when tempers flare I think is it really worth it rather keep myself to myself and mine and other people's business off an open forum now I don't just like how every other person chucks there penny's worth in knowing nothing of the breed like red dawn if you can run a dog down without seeing it have a single run then to me that's an idiot and as for people useing my account its only me who dose nobody else like I said to redawn he can run my dog I will come down or he can come up no money the thing is he said he doesn't want to meet a person like me so is that a judgement on me as a person or a judgement on me for running a certain breed dog it would be a no lose situation for me my dog has nothing to prove everybody already know these mal x are shit but if by luck it did just happen to beat his dog then what would that make his dog also if mine lost he would give me shit on here but he already dose like I said and loads of others have there's a lot of people on this site that talk a good dog or who are quick enough to say about other people's dogs I will never big my dog up or run others down we all got dogs for the banter and laugh with are mates so what I will say to redawn is don't judge me by my choice of dog and as for you saying you don't want to meet a person like me I've already got a boyfriend so you would be quite safe also one last serious question to redawn if you stayed at a friends house had a few beers and fell asleep on the sofa and when you woke up in the morning you had a condom hanging from your ass would you tell anybody ?...............................if the answer to that is no then you can come stay on my sofa anytime Pmsl

No not a real close friend just a friend do you consider yourself a good friend of his? just wondering why you asked

i was just wondering ;) oh you forgot to answer ,why did you say you havent been on in ages when you were on 7th jan?

you forgot to answer would you consider yourself to be a close friend of talkcheap?

oh sorry you got your wording slightly mixed up again and meant by not been on here in ages not the site but lurcher forum .oh silly me .

i was just wondering ;) oh you forgot to answer ,why did you say you havent been on in ages when you were on 7th jan?

you forgot to answer would you consider yourself to be a close friend of talkcheap?

ive never met him in person