"Nick-Nick" Nicked !!!!

Not really,, just a sign of the times when people automatically associate abuse with religion.

But hey, I`ll say no more on that particular point.

Ah but you related it with one particular faith,,,,,and from all the replys you are the only one that mentioned religion....anyways nuff said.

Not really,, just a sign of the times when people automatically associate abuse with religion.

go on tell us all about it , lets start a slanging session about priests

Why, ?.. the topic is about nonces. I just happened to mention one particular brand of nonce.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot ?? yer jokin ain`t yeh   I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,   Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`

No i could quite dig that living completely alone having nobody to answer to but yourself stuff..............i tried it for a few months once...................                         Th

As indeed it would be a priest shooting his man fat all over a young boys arse.   They did it, they covered it up, they will rot in hell for it.   How can a seemingly intelligent person not see th

Who are you & what have you done with the real StrongStuff???

Did have me Lol though.

Oh I'm still here ;)

It was a step too far though :yes:

Waz did you see the link I put up to that Spiveys blog where he swallows the Guardians version of hunting and decides he hates us all?

I meant to pm that to you but have been chocka all over Christmas, only just remembered.

Ah but you related it with one particular faith,,,,,and from all the replys you are the only one that mentioned religion....anyways nuff said.

go on tell us all about it , lets start a slanging session about priests

Why, ?.. the topic is about nonces. I just happened to mention one particular brand of nonce.

aye the most well known and talked about thats all :victory:

Be even more interesting to see how many actually get prosecuted for it,,.

Seems like the BBC in the 70`s was run by preists

Aye cause your lot don't abuse kids do you???..... :whistling:

My lot ?? yer jokin ain`t yeh

I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,

Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`d have come oot with an arsehole like the top end oh a welly.

I have no "lot " mate,, I hate all religions equally

Still a cheap shot :yes:

As indeed it would be a priest shooting his man fat all over a young boys arse.

You need to stop beating around the bush Aaron.

Just say what you mean :laugh:

good bit of arse licking there.

Pernod

Love your signature. Do you ever abide to it?

From the reports i read it wasnt to do with kids, it was 2 women in their mid 20`s (at the time, now in their 50`s), who claim he did something or tried to do something with them. Apparently it was 25 years ago, so if you think back at what telly was like back then, with benny hill show etc... it might just be what back then was regarded as "normal" or "playful", but now with the current PC times it would be seen in a much more sinister light. No doubt it will all come out over the next few months and we`ll find out what actually happened.

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

maybe a paedo sweepstake 50 names see who pops up

well am going for brucey boy theres somthing no right aboote him, matter of time before he gets lifted

ken dodd, has to be :yes:

So a couple of slags who thought it would be good to f**k a Celeb back in the 80's have now decided to get a few pounds for selling a story and got a mans name splashed about the paper and internet sites looking like a Nonce? Well i hope it comes out there was nothing in it and they jail the c**ts!!

• Like 2

So a couple of slags who thought it would be good to f**k a Celeb back in the 80's have now decided to get a few pounds for selling a story and got a mans name splashed about the paper and internet sites looking like a Nonce? Well i hope it comes out there was nothing in it and they jail the c**ts!!

ive had a pint and a few games of pool with mr davidson when he was married to bird from near where i used to live. he had a ferrari back then, he got nicked for drink driving :laugh: