desperately seeking, if anyone has any spare

as above im desperately seeking £20 notes with different serial numbers, i cant offer much for them but willing to offer postage.

other types of notes (£5 / £10 / £50) are more than welcome, not too fussed on condition. :thumbs:

thank you in advance :thumbs:

as above im desperately seeking £20 notes with different serial numbers, i cant offer much for them but willing to offer postage.

other types of notes (£5 / £10 / £50) are more than welcome, not too fussed on condition. :thumbs:

thank you in advance :thumbs:

Got a load of Welsh notes mate, send me a tenner to cover postage.

Know how you feel matey

Ay seeings as peoples asking for free pups i thought instead of asking for the pups i'll ask for the money that goes into feeding them plus the cost of an avrage pup say £50 for feed / first injection worming ect and £120 for a pup, might aswell send me a round £250 :hmm: :hmm: lol

I can send you 1000 in used notes but id need you to send me 100pound in order for the bank to release the monies... I am the daughter of a catholic minister who won dis monies in the nigerian lotteries so you know you can trust in me. In anticipation i await your bank details... Gemma.

• Like 1

please note i can only offer toe fluff, nose hairs and very vintage belly button fluff. colours and flavours will very deppending on when i last washed. if we can sort out a deal tonight it will have been 8 days since last bath so it is very rich in taste :icon_redface: :icon_redface: