DON SOUTHARD R.I.P

R.I.P Fellow Hunter.....

As others have said,.he was a brave guy, to take control of a situation, that was not of his making,..that showed true grit... :yes:

More and more, of the old school are leaving us,.and in their passing... a unique part of UK rural life dies with them..

Inshallah,..we will all survive this modern, politically correct way,.and continue to use our hunting dogs, as Mother Nature intended...

All the best, CHALKWARREN..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible news ,like you I go back some years with Don,a real old gentleman.     I'm very pleased that Mr Darcy managed to include a fine tribute to Don in his latest book,   "A Passion For Cour

Had the terrible new's this evening that my old mate Don Southard has tragically taken his own life, he had been suffering from the big "C" for a while now, and had taken a turn for the worse just lat

R.I.P Fellow Hunter.....

As others have said,.he was a brave guy, to take control of a situation, that was not of his making,..that showed true grit... :yes:

More and more, of the old school are leaving us,.and in their passing... a unique part of UK rural life dies with them..

Inshallah,..we will all survive this modern, politically correct way,.and continue to use our hunting dogs, as Mother Nature intended...

All the best, CHALKWARREN..

well said, R.I.P don :cray:

i am deeply upset by hearing this news don was a legend and my idol growing up i had the best dog ive ever owned off this man (fagin) out of his old stuff bow and lady lines you could say getting that pup from him has made me the coursing man i am today R.I.P don you will be sadly missed thoughts and love to his loved ones

I was very good friends with old don in the last 6 months I have been there all week helping his cousin who was taking care of don we watch him change from his lively self I have top resect to the old boy he did what he wanted to do he didn't want to be a old man I don't think

I am off to ferret his land one last time tomoz with his best mate Lou simpkin were all mucking in to take care of dons dogs for him it's been a massive shock to the system for every one but u have to admire the old boy like some ones already said he when out with his boots on

Rest in peace old boy

You will be missed but never ever forgotten my friend

I can try to find the date to the funeral and if any body would like to send any thing ill get it there 100% if needed

• Like 1

I was very good friends with old don in the last 6 months I have been there all week helping his cousin who was taking care of don we watch him change from his lively self I have top resect to the old boy he did what he wanted to do he didn't want to be a old man I don't think

I am off to ferret his land one last time tomoz with his best mate Lou simpkin were all mucking in to take care of dons dogs for him it's been a massive shock to the system for every one but u have to admire the old boy like some ones already said he when out with his boots on

Rest in peace old boy

I can try to find the date to the funeral and if any body would like to send any thing ill get it there 100% if needed

Glad to hear his dogs are sorted, I believe Lou was out with Don when I matched him on his land. Don always took pride in his physical fitness , I can understand, and respect his last action.

Rest in peace old boy

Glad to hear his dogs are sorted, I believe Lou was out with Don when I matched him on his land. Don always took pride in his physical fitness , I can understand, and respect his last action.

Ha ha he was a fit man even as a old man he was hard as nails he used to say its "the commander energy !! "

That's a good pic boilo ill share the ones I have got soon as I get a min mate